Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

rockstar232007

Reaction score
I didn't mean to single you out, even though I quoted you, rockstar, and I understand what you're saying.
No worries. I totally understand where you're coming from.

Funny thing is, cases like this are really conflicting, bc on one hand, there's very serious allegations being thrown around, and on the other, you just can't help but laugh at the sheer stupidity of it all.

As far as I'm concerned, it shouldn't have gotten this far, but as I said in a previous post, people like AH will stop at nothing to get what they want, and will try anything/everything to completely destroy their "partners".

Also, I'm not saying that any of her allegations are false, but she's definitely NOT the "innocent victim", that she's trying to make everyone think she is.

Fritz

Reaction score
No worries. I totally understand where you're coming from.

Funny thing is, cases like this are really conflicting, bc on one hand, there's very serious allegations being thrown around, and on the other, you just can't help but laugh at the sheer stupidity of it all.

As far as I'm concerned, it shouldn't have gotten this far, but as I said in a previous post, people like AH will stop at nothing to get what they want, and will try anything/everything to completely destroy their "partners".

Also, I'm not saying that any of her allegations are false, but she's definitely NOT the "innocent victim", that she's trying to make everyone think she is.
Personally, I'd bet that she's in over her head and it's more about her lawyers at this point. But IDK, I'm not there in anyone's shoes.

Last edited:

mudface

Shaw Bucker
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Amber Heard makes real victims look bad.

I'm not saying she's not a victim...... but she is one of her own making.

So is Mr. Depp.

That is what i get from all this.

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
1652798767171.png

TheX

Freedom is NOT a safe space
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Amber Heard is fucking brilliant! I never knew you could do things this way. From now on, I'm just going to "pledge" my mortgage payment and "pledge" my car payment. It's synonymous with paying. :laugh2:
WTactualF?

Fritz

Reaction score
Don't you find it kinda weird that you've had to explain that in every thread you participate in lately?
Yes. The fact that I've had to - it does feel kinda weird. If you were me, would you keep investing the time, or would you just give up altogether?

PeteK

Reaction score
Yes. The fact that I've had to - it does feel kinda weird. If you were me, would you keep investing the time, or would you just give up altogether?
I don't know, I've mouthed off to the wrong people a time or two (or more) here and when it was pointed out to me that I was getting a reputation, I honestly couldn't disagree with their assessment so I tried to be nicer. That's me though. YMMV. :dunno:

Fritz

Reaction score
I don't know, I've mouthed off to the wrong people a time or two (or more) here and when it was pointed out to me that I was getting a reputation, I honestly couldn't disagree with their assessment so I tried to be nicer. That's me though. YMMV. :dunno:
Would you say that I am not very nice here then?

PeteK

Reaction score
Would you say that I am not very nice here then?
I don't know if it's a matter of nice or not, but you seem to be earning a reputation as being very confrontational and then when people call you on it you get all defensive about it. Odd, I don't remember any of that from you as Mr Pickles.

Just my opinion. I'm not a mod. I'm just a dude that likes hanging out here. Do what you want to do.

Latest Threads