Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

Airplane

Reaction score
We saw the "The Rum Diary" last night. This is the movie, I guess, where Depp-Heard met. Ironically, Johnny Depp's movie character is a microcosm of his real-life self. Actually, it is a very good upbeat and witty movie (just FYI that Amber Heard only plays a relatively small role; this is not a big love story pic). The movie is well made, filmed on location in Puerto Rico, well directed, has a good cast, and is well directed. Very entertaining (better than you may think) -- check it out.

51Q2-08y8-L._SX342_.jpg

I would guess it’s actually more a microcosm of Hunter Thompson who wrote the novel that the movie is based on.

Seven

Reaction score
“What the f*ck is she on? She sh*t in his bed! She’s fine, but she’s not sh*tting fine. She sh*t in his bed. Once you sh*t in someone’s bed, you're just guilty of everything. What the f*ck is going on there?” Chris Rock :rofl:

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
“What the f*ck is she on? She sh*t in his bed! She’s fine, but she’s not sh*tting fine. She sh*t in his bed. Once you sh*t in someone’s bed, you're just guilty of everything. What the f*ck is going on there?” Chris Rock :rofl:
She’s 1-shit hot.
The scale only goes to 3.
And that 1-shit rating comes from how she looks on the movie screen, not in the courthouse.

irocdave12

Reaction score
How about the part today where they asked endless questions about Johnny not looking at her. Apparently one of his mind control techniques is too never look at you again. And it sounds like it does work a bit because they played a recording of her all upset because of it. Thats why he refuses to look up at her in court lol The man is a savage

rockstar232007

Reaction score
There's "hot, and crazy", and there'se "crazy-hot". She's the latter - a very, dangerous combo.

One of my former co-workers is with a woman just like AH - super hot, but crazier than a shit-house rat. In fact, the only reason they've been together for so long (going on like 12 years) is, bc A.) they have a child together, and B.) he's affraid of what she'll do, either to him, or herself, if he tries to leave.

I couldn't imagine being in that kind of relationship (everyone warned him, too).

Tone deaf

Reaction score
How about the part today where they asked endless questions about Johnny not looking at her. Apparently one of his mind control techniques is too never look at you again. And it sounds like it does work a bit because they played a recording of her all upset because of it. Thats why he refuses to look up at her in court lol The man is a savage
I did that with an ex back when I was 18. I acted as if she didn't exist, even if she was standing in front of me. I would acknowledge and speak with everyone else except her. This went on for a while. I knew it was bothering her. I moved away. 30 years later, we were both at a the same funeral and she would skulk away from every conversation I joined. Never made eye contact and said a word.

Guy Named Sue

Reaction score
She really got triggered by the word "victim" her eyes almost popped out. Wish they would've used that word with every question and see if her head would blow off.

Good analysis of the jury

Fritz

Reaction score
Like it, or not, this particular trial is more important, than most of us think.
To f*cking who? Losers who love to read the Star and National Enquirer, and watch The View on YouTube? People who judged Michael Jackson based on media horse shet, taking pleasure in nicknaming him "Whacko Jacko"?

Chrissakes, these exposure dramas yield all the way back to Princess Diana, but even that was mostly "soap opera reality TV" for housewives. Humans will never change. They eat up the misfortunes of others like there's a f*cking food shortage.

"Vicarious"

Eye on the TV
'Cause tragedy thrills me.
Whatever flavour
It happens to be like:
"Killed by the husband",
"Drowned by the ocean",
"Shot by his own son",
"She used a poison in his tea",
"And kissed him goodbye".
That's my kind of story.
It's no fun 'til someone dies.

Don't look at me like
I am a monster.
Frown out your one face
But with the other,
Stare like a junkie
Into the TV.
Stare like a zombie
While the mother
Holds her child,
Watches him die
Hands to the sky,
Crying, "Why, oh, why?"

'Cause I need to watch things die from a distance.
Vicariously I live while the whole world dies.

You all need it too.
Don't lie.

Why can't we just admit it?

We won't give pause until the blood is flowing.
Neither the brave nor bold
Will write us the story, so,

I need to watch things die from a good safe distance.

You all feel the same.
So, why can't we just admit it?

Blood like rain come down.
Drum on grave and ground.

Part vampire, part warrior.
Carnivore and voyeur.
Stare at the transmittal.
Sing to the death rattle.

La, la, la, la, la, la, la-lie. [4x]

Credulous at best, your desire to believe in angels in the hearts of men.
Pull your head on out your hippie haze and give a listen.
Shouldn't have to say it all again.

The universe is hostile, so impersonal.
Devour to survive.
So it is. So it's always been.

We all feed on tragedy.
It's like blood to a vampire.

Much better you than I.

Last edited:

rockstar232007

Reaction score
To f*cking who? Losers who love to read the Star and National Enquirer, and watch The View on YouTube? People who judged Michael Jackson based on media horse shet, taking pleasure in nicknaming him "Whacko Jacko"?

Chrissakes, these exposure dramas yield all the way back to Princess Diana, but even that was mostly "soap opera reality TV" for housewives. Humans will never change. They eat up the misfortunes of others like there's a f*cking food shortage.

"Vicarious"

Eye on the TV
'Cause tragedy thrills me.
Whatever flavour
It happens to be like:
"Killed by the husband",
"Drowned by the ocean",
"Shot by his own son",
"She used a poison in his tea",
"And kissed him goodbye".
That's my kind of story.
It's no fun 'til someone dies.

Don't look at me like
I am a monster.
Frown out your one face
But with the other,
Stare like a junkie
Into the TV.
Stare like a zombie
While the mother
Holds her child,
Watches him die
Hands to the sky,
Crying, "Why, oh, why?"

'Cause I need to watch things die from a distance.

You all need it too.
Don't lie.

Neither the brave nor bold
Will write us the story, so,

I need to watch things die from a good safe distance.

You all feel the same.
So, why can't we just admit it?

Blood like rain come down.
Drum on grave and ground.

Part vampire, part warrior.
Carnivore and voyeur.
Stare at the transmittal.
Sing to the death rattle.

La, la, la, la, la, la, la-lie. [4x]

Credulous at best, your desire to believe in angels in the hearts of men.
Pull your head on out your hippie haze and give a listen.
Shouldn't have to say it all again.

The universe is hostile, so impersonal.
Devour to survive.
So it is. So it's always been.

We all feed on tragedy.
It's like blood to a vampire.

Much better you than I.
Let me clarify.

I don't care about who's involved, but the outcome is what's important. As a man, who's survived multiple occasions of domestic/childhood abuse, at the hands of women just like AH, I can sympathise with JD. And, considering the mountain of evidence against her, if he loses, it will be a travesty to those, like myself, who have had to deal with all of it.

Unlike most people, I'm not looking at this as "entertainment". Nothing "entertaining" about domestic abuse.

Rocco Crocco

Reaction score
Let me clarify.

I don't care about who's involved, but the outcome is what's important. As a man, who's survived multiple occasions of domestic/childhood abuse, at the hands of women just like AH, I can sympathise with JD. And, considering the mountain of evidence against her, if he loses, it will be a travesty to those, like myself, who have had to deal with all of it.

Unlike most people, I'm not looking at this as "entertainment". Nothing "entertaining" about domestic abuse.
Don't waste your breath. I tried explaining it to him last week and it went right over his head.

redcoats1976

Reaction score
wot do you expect,mate hes a bloody pirate...

Fritz

Reaction score
Let me clarify.

I didn't mean to single you out, even though I quoted you, rockstar, and I understand what you're saying.

Fritz

Reaction score
Don't waste your breath. I tried explaining it to him last week and it went right over his head.
If you're referring to me, that wasn't the case at all. It'd be more likely that I either discounted you, or flat out ignored you. Either way, I'll be straight with you now: I'm not your enemy, neither am I looking for enemies. Whether or not you become that to me, is entirely up to you. Otherwise, I'm quite a friendly and forgiving person. If you judge me merely on one or two of my posts, then I think that's rather tragic. Do to others as you would have them do to you.

Know me better, man. I'm sure you would want the same.

Last edited:

PeteK

Reaction score
If you're referring to me, that wasn't the case at all. It'd be more likely that I either discounted you, or flat out ignored you. Either way, I'll be straight with you now: I'm not your enemy, neither am I looking for enemies. Whether or not you become that to me, is entirely up to you. Otherwise, I'm quite a friendly and forgiving person. If you judge me merely on one or two of my posts, then I think that's rather tragic. Do to others as you would have them do to you.

Know me better, man. I'm sure you would want the same.

Don't you find it kinda weird that you've had to explain that in every thread you participate in lately?

Latest Threads