Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

Spartom

Reaction score
A5F9A56A-956E-456D-A9B7-AAE77D3E8E41.jpeg

irocdave12

Reaction score
Couch for the love of god ….Couch
Lol I’d say if you need a safe word for outside of the bedroom you might not be a good pairing as a couple and probably shouldn’t get married

Last edited:

efstop

I render not the posterior of a rodent
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lemme know how it goes :laugh2:

Airplane

Reaction score
We saw the "The Rum Diary" last night. This is the movie, I guess, where Depp-Heard met. Ironically, Johnny Depp's movie character is a microcosm of his real-life self. Actually, it is a very good upbeat and witty movie (just FYI that Amber Heard only plays a relatively small role; this is not a big love story pic). The movie is well made, filmed on location in Puerto Rico, well directed, has a good cast, and is well directed. Very entertaining (better than you may think) -- check it out.

51Q2-08y8-L._SX342_.jpg

I would guess it’s actually more a microcosm of Hunter Thompson who wrote the novel that the movie is based on.

Seven

Reaction score
“What the f*ck is she on? She sh*t in his bed! She’s fine, but she’s not sh*tting fine. She sh*t in his bed. Once you sh*t in someone’s bed, you're just guilty of everything. What the f*ck is going on there?” Chris Rock :rofl:

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
“What the f*ck is she on? She sh*t in his bed! She’s fine, but she’s not sh*tting fine. She sh*t in his bed. Once you sh*t in someone’s bed, you're just guilty of everything. What the f*ck is going on there?” Chris Rock :rofl:
She’s 1-shit hot.
The scale only goes to 3.
And that 1-shit rating comes from how she looks on the movie screen, not in the courthouse.

Latest Threads