Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

Fritz

Reaction score
Now I know for sure you are trolling. Caught me off guard in the prior post about all women being the Virgin Mary.
Well, no, I wasn't really trolling. But I do tend to think differently. Sometimes even play the devil's advocate. But definitely not trying to troll.

Fritz

Reaction score
So, did you ever shit the bed, then neatly make the bed up, poop inside in the sheets, then claim the dog did it?

ten-lb shit out of a five-lb dog?

I suppose the dog made the bed up too..
LOL!! I almost fell off the chair!

Uhm.. no? And I certainly don't have a poop fetish either, in case that might be the next humiliating question you guys ask me.

I know you're all busting my balls. But that's alright, I can take it. Bring it on so we can move on. ;)

Last edited:

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
6g1gay.jpg

Fritz

Reaction score
I don't get it. Everyone has shet the bed at some point in their life. So what's the big deal? What, are we going to judge someone for shetting the bed when we know damned well that we have also shet the bed before too? Perhaps the world would be a better place if we all just let ourselves go and shet the bed a little more often.
I can't believe no one here thought that was funny. :shrug:

Srsly: "... the world would be a netter place if we all shet the bed more often"?

C'mon, man!

Last edited:

SFK

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Accidentally Squatting and dropping a load? No.

CB91710

Not Michael Sankar
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't get it. Everyone has shet the bed at some point in their life. So what's the big deal? What, are we going to judge someone for shetting the bed when we know damned well that we have also shet the bed before too? Perhaps the world would be a better place if we all just let ourselves go and shet the bed a little more often.
The difference is whether or not it was intentional.

And the motive behind the intent.

Being passed out piss drunk doesn't count as "intentional"

CB91710

Not Michael Sankar
Reaction score
So, did you ever shit the bed, then neatly make the bed up, poop inside in the sheets, then claim the dog did it?

ten-lb shit out of a five-lb dog?

I suppose the dog made the bed up too..
Somme of these celebrities have damned smart dogs I tell ya......

CB91710

Not Michael Sankar
Reaction score
If you put the box down with some litter they go right to it,.. it's like instinct or something.
"Woman Within" catalogs work just as well as litter.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
LOL!! I almost fell off the chair!

Uhm.. no? And I certainly don't have a poop fetish either, in case that might be the next humiliating question you guys ask me.

I know you're all busting my balls. But that's alright, I can take it. Bring it on so we can move on. ;)
We're not very good at the "Moving on" thing. Got batteries? Top wrap? Use heavy gauge strings?

CB91710

Not Michael Sankar
Reaction score
I have shit my pants but never shit the bed..

Edit: only once or twice,I am not a habitual pants shitter..
Ya... Aside from that one time piss drunk... My drive to work is about an hour, and at 5am, there's not a lot of places available on the road.
Figured I could make it to the shop.
Was fine, until I got out of the truck and started walking through the lot.
Didn't make it.
Called the boss, told him I started feeling ill on the way in, and turned around.

CB91710

Not Michael Sankar
Reaction score
She should not have written the article. The divorce was finalized the previous year. it's her own delaying tactic in the public forum.

My legal advice says her bizarre behavior indicates she still wants him, that is why all her twisted maneuverings after both parties have moved on , legally. But she is messed up.

He should win this, and reclaim some of his lost salary in the role as Sparrow, which he lost because of the article. Forget the sideshow.
Exactly.

As mentioned 10 or 15 pages back, this trial has two issues.

1 - Did she write the article
2 - Did the article impact Depp's career in a negative way

On the stand, when asked why she was there, she responded "Because of an article I wrote"
Bingo... #1 is admitted to and a done deal.

All that remains is.......

#2 :D

Latest Threads