Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

irocdave12

Reaction score
Is anyone else keeping tabs on the trial as these 2 wacko’s sue each other? The details coming out of their years living together are pure gold. It’s almost unimaginable they are airing their dirty laundry out for the public like this. So far I have learned that either Amber Heard is so nasty and savage that she actually might have dropped a deuce on Johnny’s side of the bed and then made the bed hoping he would slip into bed late night and catch a mud slide. OR Johnny Depp is so mental deep down that he took a shit in his own bed then covered it up with the sheets in order to try to make her look crazy. Either way thats just the tip of the iceberg as they sling accusations back and forth and court tv is covering it all. I can’t look away its just too good

irocdave12

Reaction score
he's suing her for $50 million, she's suing him for $100 miillion.

rich people's shit is very expensive.
They should call Elon in to testify about her character. She’s trying to blame the dog for the turd. But anyone who has seen the poo poo picture online (which I’m not going to post here) knows there ain’t no way a little 2 pound Pomeranian dropped that log on the bed and the dog definitely didn’t pull the sheets over it after. SO that means one of these two sick individuals actually dropped their drawers and then popped a squat over that bed and let loose. And now everyone in Hollywood knows about it and how they roll lol. It’s too damn funny

Last edited:

Vinsanitizer

Kitteh!!
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Peoples' dirty laundry being aired on national TV like a syndicated soap opera from 1976. This is Princess Diana drama. I'd rather re-read the list of sponsored guitar players on the back of a pack of Ernie Ball strings. When this [kind of*] stuff consumes peoples' attention, it's no wonder why the world is in the shethole it's in.

*Updated

Last edited:

Meatwad

Reaction score
full

irocdave12

Reaction score
Peoples' dirty laundry being aired on national TV like a syndicated soap opera from 1976. This is Princess Diana drama. I'd rather re-read the list of sponsored guitar players on the back of a pack of Ernie Ball strings. When this stuff consumes peoples' attention, it's no wonder why the world is in the shethole it's in.
I can assure you that myself nor anyone else following some of the trial details or any of the endless other Jerry Springer level entertainment sources on TV and internet is not the cause or reasons for problems in society. The problems stem from the broken families, lack of parenting and no values and morals instilled in the past few generations of younger people. Not in just this country but the world as a whole. As a result they don’t know how to separate silly entertainment experiences from what real life is supposed to be. Like Chris Rock said…it‘s not the media I’m looking over my shoulder for when I’m at the ATM

SteveGangi

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I don't think it's broken famlies, lack of parenting, or any of that. These Hollywood "stars" (Amber), psycho rappers with God complexes (Kanye), and various other spoiled rich assholes are like this because they are allowed to act this way. They are pulling in money (sometimes). They are placed on a pedestal. They can even commit actual crimes.

And they get away with it.

If they had to answer for their bullshit, it would stop real fast. But instead they get coddled and defended.

Vinsanitizer

Kitteh!!
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can assure you that myself nor anyone else following some of the trial details or any of the endless other Jerry Springer level entertainment sources on TV and internet is not the cause or reasons for problems in society. The problems stem from the broken families, lack of parenting and no values and morals instilled in the past few generations of younger people. Not in just this country but the world as a whole. As a result they don’t know how to separate silly entertainment experiences from what real life is supposed to be. Like Chris Rock said…it‘s not the media I’m looking over my shoulder for when I’m at the ATM
:yesway: I hope you didn't take anything I said in criticism, and I couldn't agree with you more. I would love to talk about morals and values, but I refrain for the sake of the forum rules.

Latest Threads