John Mayer fanboys will go to any lengths to play the same equipment he uses

Guitar Rod

Reaction score
Burglars Find Singer John Mayer’s House Is A Wonderland After Taking $100-200,000 Worth Of Property

WEST LA (CBSLA) –– A burglar, or burglars found that singer John Mayer’s West LA home is a wonderland.

Apparently stolen — music equipment and personal property including Mayer’s watch collection.

Authorities said the thieves stole between $100-200,000 worth of property.

No one else was at the Mayer residence during the break in. A security guard noticed the broken window and called police.

A suspect or suspects remain at large.

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2018/08/10/burglars-find-singer-john-mayers-house-is-a-wonderland-after-taking-100-200000-worth-of-property/

Seven

Reaction score
Man that sucks!

I follow Bonamassa on Instagram and enjoy watching him share all his guitars and amps. At the same time I do think man someone is going to break in and steal all his awesome gear.

Guitar Rod

Reaction score
Man that sucks!

I follow Bonamassa on Instagram and enjoy watching him share all his guitars and amps. At the same time I do think man someone is going to break in and steal all his awesome gear.
True. No wonder musicians and collectors lock their vintage and expensive gear up in vaults. Goes against the "just play it" ethic, but completely understandable. If I were Bonamassa, I'd have a minefield around Nerdville with laser-triggered machine guns pointed at every door and window, though you definitely want to not forget to disable it when going in to fiddle around...

Scooter2112

Reaction score
Man that sucks!

He never shows the bandaged up Rottweiler sitting in the corner.

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
If I were a celebrity, I’d have some very well trained dogs with a door so they could go in and out. I’m sure there are gnarly dog trainers who train security dogs in Hollywood. It would prevent break-ins, stalkers, solicitors, etc...
Outside, they bark like demon dogs at anything inside the fence.
Inside, they bite.

SteveGangi

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Ovcharka dogs ... someone finally crossed a grizzly and a werewolf...

Latest Threads