John 5 Plays 7 Unbelievably Iconic Guitars from Hard Rock's Vault

I Break Things

Reaction score
John 5 is unbelievably cool.
He seems so chill, and he's a total guitar geek with real passion. I like how he works with Fender to provide his gear at affordable prices through Squire as well.

If you haven't seen it already, look for the video of him sharing his collection. It's awesome how into it he is. Plus, he's very talented. I like seeing good, talented guys who are able to live their dreams through their talent.

I'd love to have a chance to hangout with him.

OldBenKenobi

Reaction score
He seems so chill, and he's a total guitar geek with real passion. I like how he works with Fender to provide his gear at affordable prices through Squire as well.

If you haven't seen it already, look for the video of him sharing his collection. It's awesome how into it he is. Plus, he's very talented. I like seeing good, talented guys who are able to live their dreams through their talent.

I'd love to have a chance to hangout with him.
John 5 is one of those guys who you look at and know is "one of us," he's just one of us who is extremely skilled and got himself on the big stages and gets to play with all sorts of cool toys. Zakk Wylde is another one, the guy is just a kid who loved Sabbath and Zeppelin and Van Halen and got to live his dream.

When you see guys who aren't just Mr. Cool Rockstar, and are people you can see yourself in even when their in the midst of being a living God, it's pretty fucking awesome.

I Break Things

Reaction score
John 5 is one of those guys who you look at and know is "one of us," he's just one of us who is extremely skilled and got himself on the big stages and gets to play with all sorts of cool toys. Zakk Wylde is another one, the guy is just a kid who loved Sabbath and Zeppelin and Van Halen and got to live his dream.

When you see guys who aren't just Mr. Cool Rockstar, and are people you can see yourself in even when their in the midst of being a living God, it's pretty fucking awesome.
Exactly. Even for the guys who do things that aren't my taste, I respect and admire that they're living their dreams. I'm happy for them. Zakk Wylde is a good example. I don't care for his music or the whole biker thing, but it's cool he gets to live his dream.

Bytor1958

Reaction score
I really don't know who John 5 is. But that's a cool rundown of some classic guitars. I thought the first one was Mary Fords Les Paul Custom.

Jymbopalyse

Reaction score
I really don't know who John 5 is. But that's a cool rundown of some classic guitars. I thought the first one was Mary Fords Les Paul Custom.
John 5 is one of those session musicians that has probably played on more of the albums that I have listened to THAN I REALIZE.

After watching The Wrecking Crew and Hired Guns (documentaries on session musicians in the USA), the one thing that I walked away with, from those two shows, is how incredibly humble these amazing guitar players are. (Actually all the musicians.)

Tcb37

Reaction score
And dresses like that in the “Florida Swamp”!
Did someone pickup who’s Peavey that was? I couldn’t hear. He didn’t play that one much.

alstev

Reaction score
And dresses like that in the “Florida Swamp”!
Did someone pickup who’s Peavey that was? I couldn’t hear. He didn’t play that one much.
Jason Becker.

morats8up

Reaction score
If you haven't seen the documentary on Jason Becker I highly suggest it but be prepared to have your heart ripped out, at least mine was.

defcrew

Reaction score
Who did the last Tele belong to....sunburst with binding?