Joe Bonamassa Epiphone Les Paul Custom is coming

sdmusic15

Reaction score
I think it looks pretty cool. Aged/yellow headstock. Is there any specs out? Are they any different than a normal black beauty?

Jymbopalyse

Reaction score
It lost me with the name scrawled all across the fret board.

Once you get like . . . 10 signature guitars, can you call them signature guitars anymore?

wait

I get it now.

Signature, as in his signature all over the fret board.

Not, Signature: a distinctive pattern, product, or characteristic by which someone can be identified

How many signature guitars does Joe B have ????

sdmusic15

Reaction score
I’m pretty sure you can get it with the normal block inlays like the picture on the left. Without the signature. I personally just kinda like the newer epiphone headstock and the aged yellow looks cool

rich85

Reaction score
Honestly.......what is the point of putting his name on it. It would fly off the shelf simply being called a 57 Custom. Plus Joe B plays bursts or Fenders live. Not customs.......

Gtarzan81

Reaction score
I'm getting one. I got a 3 pickup Greco and it just doesn't do it for me.

King Minimoose

Reaction score
Epiphone electric guitars have been 100% Chinese built in their factory there for years. No point even visiting this part of them forum then.
For real. I don't know why anyone would expect something different.

stilwel

Reaction score
These look great. Love the yellowed binding. I hope they have the same chunky neck shape as the JB ES-355.

Seven

Reaction score
Epiphone electric guitars have been 100% Chinese built in their factory there for years. No point even visiting this part of them forum then.
Unfortunately they are and I'll visit any part of the forum I want.....

peobryant

Reaction score
I think Joe Bonamassa is a fantastic guitarist, but I'm not a fan of his "brand." It seems he will put his name on just about anything and something about that just doesn't sit right with me.

I dop hope this means we'll see a regular Epiphone 3 Pickup Custom being produced as well, I'll definitely pick one of those up if they make them.

Latest Threads