Joe Bonamassa and Beth Hart make a new fan

BadMojo

Reaction score
This guy is funny.. she has some nice what? (7:01)

These 2 make a great team. Her soulful voice with JBs sick licks. Definitely something I can keep in the car and jam too.

freebyrd 69

Premium Member
Reaction score
And just for grins, anyone get a glimpse of that pedal board at about 5:38. LOL. Sorry Joe, had to.

twst1up

Reaction score
I've been part of the weabo nation for a while now. I love that kid... He's very genuine just strikes me as a good guy.

I think he started a trend.... There's also 2 black guys in Vegas, forget they're name, who do pretty much the same although they will pause the video and break down lyrics

Recently someone new popped up on my feed... Her name is pink metal head,
I think.... Pretty young girl who takes request S and reacts as well.

A welcome difference from what we get here sometimes. Remember a few weeks ago someone started a "what r ur favorite rap albums" thread? How many folks just couldn't help telling us all how much that "kind" of music was worthy of zero merit? TThink about that, and think about what weabo et. Al. is /are doing

freebyrd 69

Premium Member
Reaction score
I've been part of the weabo nation for a while now. I love that kid... He's very genuine just strikes me as a good guy.

I think he started a trend.... There's also 2 black guys in Vegas, forget they're name, who do pretty much the same although they will pause the video and break down lyrics

Recently someone new popped up on my feed... Her name is pink metal head,
I think.... Pretty young girl who takes request S and reacts as well.

A welcome difference from what we get here sometimes. Remember a few weeks ago someone started a "what r ur favorite rap albums" thread? How many folks just couldn't help telling us all how much that "kind" of music was worthy of zero merit? TThink about that, and think about what weabo et. Al. is /are doing
Rap. Lol

freebyrd 69

Premium Member
Reaction score
And we have our first openly proud bigot!!!

Purple implied of course!
I like some old school Snoop Dog and such, but 99% of it......lol. Last I looked, there were plenty of Caucasian rappers, so, how bigotry or racism can be implied, I'm not sure. The genre sucks for the most part. Has nothing to do with anything else. Hell, I can rap....
I don't like rap
I think it's crap
but twist1up has his panties in a bunch
he should eat a snickers bar or go grab lunch

See, it's easy! LOL

Shred Astaire

Reaction score
I like Weaboo too...his reaction to Buckethead made me LOL. Mr Bungle as well...hahaha!

What's up with that 7:01 comment though?! LOL! WTF?!

Latest Threads