Jobs beats Gates again

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dude, try a simple fact check, seriously. This is pathetic.
You could always try another thread if this bothers you so very much.

I really have had my fill of arguing today.

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
(...)
The ‘digital certificates’ Gates was referring to are human-implantable ‘QUANTUM-DOT TATTOOS’ that researchers at MIT and Rice University are working on as a way to hold vaccination records. It was last year in December when scientists from the two universities revealed that they were working on these quantum-dot tattoos after Bill Gates approached them about solving the problem of identifying those who have not been vaccinated.
(...)
Rice University... isn't it in China?

:dunno:

Sorry I couldn't resist!
:laugh2:

Boss 302

Reaction score
You could always try another thread if this bothers you so very much.

I really have had my fill of arguing today.
LtDave, I think this pandemic.
Is affecting some people, in ways the rest of us cannot realise.

Take a chill pill, you will feel better for it.:laugh2:
Or, do like i did, a covid19 infection training course.

ErictheRed

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I'm honestly just flabbergasted at how many people fall for crap online, whether you call it fake news or conspiracy theories or hoaxes or whatever. I was going to write more, but I'll just bail from the thread.

Pappy58

Reaction score
I'm honestly just flabbergasted at how many people fall for crap online, whether you call it fake news or conspiracy theories or hoaxes or whatever. I was going to write more, but I'll just bail from the thread.
This isn't just from a globe article as you seem to imply. Instead of pissing all over my thoughts, you could like actually give us your thoughts on what these folks are up to?

ErictheRed

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
You're asking an honest question, so here's my honest response: the burden of proof is on you, since you are the person making the claims. I still haven't seen the "manifesto" (strange choice of word) that you referenced earlier. If it's out there, show me.

The only thing that you referenced was a quote from Reddit that, if you actually read, doesn't say what you make it out to say. Here is a link to a transcript: https://www.gatesnotes.com/Health/A-coronavirus-AMA.

They say that "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." Really any claim requires reputable evidence, which you didn't provide.

Here's just one of dozens of websites debunking your claims: https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-coronavirus-bill-gates-micr/false-claim-bill-gates-planning-to-use-microchip-implants-to-fight-coronavirus-idUSKBN21I3EC.

Maybe that website is totally wrong and you are correct, but again, YOU need to provide the evidence that supports your claims.

Honestly, and don't take this personally, but I think I've spent (wasted?) more than enough of my time in this thread already so I don't think that I'll respond further.

efstop

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
You're asking an honest question, so here's my honest response: the burden of proof is on you, since you are the person making the claims. I still haven't seen the "manifesto" (strange choice of word) that you referenced earlier. If it's out there, show me.

The only thing that you referenced was a quote from Reddit that, if you actually read, doesn't say what you make it out to say. Here is a link to a transcript: https://www.gatesnotes.com/Health/A-coronavirus-AMA.

They say that "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." Really any claim requires reputable evidence, which you didn't provide.

Here's just one of dozens of websites debunking your claims: https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-coronavirus-bill-gates-micr/false-claim-bill-gates-planning-to-use-microchip-implants-to-fight-coronavirus-idUSKBN21I3EC.

Maybe that website is totally wrong and you are correct, but again, YOU need to provide the evidence that supports your claims.

Honestly, and don't take this personally, but I think I've spent (wasted?) more than enough of my time in this thread already so I don't think that I'll respond further.
For your perusal. I posted it earlier but under a smart ass title :)

ID2020 Manifesto

Pappy58

Reaction score

The links to valid research and the manifesto have been posted. Reuter's is an MSM outlet in support of globalization. Every globalist will try and provide coverage for whatever it is this group is attempting to do. Of course none of them have come out and said they want to chip everyone. However:

1. The manifesto clearly states the objective: Every human should have a digital identity.
2. The micro chip technology is proven and mature, and the ONLY way to achieve that objective.
3. Per the Rice and MIT studies, the ability to slip one into a vaccine is ready and available.

So the fact that the only way to willingly chip the entire population is line them up for a mandatory vaccine doesn't seem that far out of reach does it?

But my only question here really is; If they don't chip everybody, how else do they achieve the objective of "DIGITAL ID FOR ALL?

There can only be one answer. Sorry to see you go!

:wave:

efstop

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
One does not need hardware implanted to have their information available digitally. Your drivers license is linked digitally. Most any kind of card has a barcode or a QR code, or at minimum a tape strip. The ID2020 manifesto would prefer something already owned by the person, like an iris, or fingerprint, or another card with the information encoded. The manifesto states that they don't want a chip, because it can be misused (yes, I read it.)

Pappy58

Reaction score
One does not need hardware implanted to have their information available digitally. Your drivers license is linked digitally. Most any kind of card has a barcode or a QR code, or at minimum a tape strip. The ID2020 manifesto would prefer something already owned by the person, like an iris, or fingerprint, or another card with the information encoded. The manifesto states that they don't want a chip, because it can be misused (yes, I read it.)
I agree, those things are in place. The things none of those do is find someone in real time, or hold your medical record, which is also a big objective....and why would MIT and Rice University be doing the research? It's at someones bequest no doubt.

Hey, I'm not a big paranoid, but I also don't trust any of them to be looking out for us. So I've always lived with the "Dont raise your head and draw attention" motto...Each to his own! :cheers2:

efstop

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree, those things are in place. The things none of those do is find someone in real time, or hold your medical record, which is also a big objective....and why would MIT and Rice University be doing the research? It's at someones bequest no doubt.

Hey, I'm not a big paranoid, but I also don't trust any of them to be looking out for us. So I've always lived with the "Dont raise your head and draw attention" motto...Each to his own! :cheers2:
ID2020 doesn't want to track you, they are trying to protect your data by making YOU the key to access. Bill Gates want to track your vaccination records, but i agree that digital data is tiny, and all of your records could fit in a tiny implantable.
We're all in this together, eh? :cheers2:

PapaSquash

Reaction score
They know all of this already.

A few months ago we auditioned a bass player and in minutes Fakebook suggested him as a friend. Andriod location placed us both in the same place at the same time. Facebook picked up on this

efstop

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's just another reason I don't turn on GPS. I was told that you can tell Android not to share your location. Yeah. Sure.

Pappy58

Reaction score
They know all of this already.

A few months ago we auditioned a bass player and in minutes Fakebook suggested him as a friend. Andriod location placed us both in the same place at the same time. Facebook picked up on this
I don't doubt that at all...

2cncjoaaio831.jpg

Latest Threads