Jimmy Page ... History of his Guitars !!!

JimmyAce2006

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
25K for a Tele? Whoever pays that much is going to take a major hit when they try to resell. Tele's are hard to give away, even if the name is Jimmy Page. I would love to see Gibson take another shot at #1 with the current Historic specs & braz board. That would be worth some cash.

Metal Guru

Reaction score
I'm going on record that I'll buy you a bottle of wine if he does.
Thanks for the offer.
I too, am somewhat skeptical of any recent statement Page has made about “new material” or “tours”.
We will wait and see.

hecube

Reaction score
Thanks for the offer.
I too, am somewhat skeptical of any recent statement Page has made about “new material” or “tours”.
We will wait and see.
He's be saying that every year for the last twenty years. This is not a joke. If you have the time and inclination, you can find the same statement each year for the last twenty years or so.

BrianB

Reaction score
I thought the original Dragon had a skunk stripe down the back of the neck....

Blue Blood

Reaction score
Didn't he use the neck on the brown Tele ?
Body got tossed into a closet ,I believe that I read ?

dsmcl77

Reaction score

sk8rat

Reaction score
I think its cool they acknowledged the full history of it but yeah, its kinda funky looking.

steve13281

Reaction score
I really want one of the Dragon Teles but I won’t buy a Mexican made guitar and I just can’t swing 25k for the autographed ones. Wonder why they’re not doing an American made one?

DADGAD

Reaction score
I really want one of the Dragon Teles but I won’t buy a Mexican made guitar and I just can’t swing 25k for the autographed ones. Wonder why they’re not doing an American made one?
The labor cost of an American made one would likely drive up the retail price beyond what they think someone would pay for a tele.

Is the signed one American made?

steve13281

Reaction score
The labor cost of an American made one would likely drive up the retail price beyond what they think someone would pay for a tele.

Is the signed one American made?
I don’t know whether the mirror one is actually signed by Page but it does have a Page signature. I bet it’s stamped. The price is too low for an actual signature.

You’d think the people that would pay the money to buy the mirror Tele would be more than willing to pay for the Dragon tele. My main axe is a 52 reissue Tele so I’m covered regarding Teles but I would love to have an American Dragon tele.

I’m not interested at all in the mirror one. Oh well I guess I’ll have to save up and buy the Page ES 1275 instead!