Jimmy Page Book arrived after months

Six Gun

Reaction score
Jimmy Page Book arrived after months of waiting.

Did anyone else get the book from Amazon today?

They were back-ordered for months. Just a high quality book full of cool pics and info.

I am very picky about the books I buy, the Jimmy Page Book is 1st. class.
I want Jimmy to sign my book and my 1960. The paper is thick, glossy and great quality. Printed in China but it's 1st. class.

Just wanted to pass it along to you guys they have some at Amazon now, they are only printed in small lots, so mine came today, Sunday. Having Prime, it must have shipped on Friday. Amazon does Sunday deliveries now.

Best,
Six

trapland

Reaction score
Ordered mine last November and it came in February. It's terrific. It would stay on my coffee table, but my two drooly Great Danes like to look at the pictures too.

Left Paw

Reaction score
Glad you like your book. I don't think you'll be able to get Page to sign it.

zhivago

Reaction score
Great book, I had mine on pre-order and got it on the week it was released...I am in the UK, so maybe that makes a difference?

Worth the wait for sure! :)

questionman

Reaction score
I got my copy when Zeppelin IV? was released.

I think that when it came out.

I got it with whatever album came out the same time as the book.

Spent some time looking through it, I love the pictorial history he takes you on, but I wouldve liked some explanation of some of the more obscure things he has in there...if he remembers

Marshallow

Reaction score
Got mine months ago within three days on Amazon. Guess you got unlucky there. Very nice book but you have to be careful as pages tend to detach easily.

tallpaul

Reaction score
Send it to me,jimmy lives round the corner.if he's not in I could get George clooney to sign it instead?

Kerry67

Reaction score
Great Book. I bought mine at a Record shop by my house around X-Mas time. They had a few of them. Fat chance getting Jimmy to sign. His signings consisted of him stamping the ZOSO logo inside, which would still be cool to me....

strat1701

El Diablo Cazador De Hombres
Reaction score
I got mine last year when they were re-released. Great book to have if you're a Page/LZ fan imho.

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
My daughter give me a copy for Christmas.

Meh.

of course, I told her that I absolutely loved it.

Kerry67

Reaction score
ADVICE FOR YOU GUYS. Even though it is a coffee table book. Put it away. I had mine on the coffee table for months and the cat liked to sit on it so I moved it to my guitar room and put on table in there. Cat sat on it and puked up a hairball and some got on cover. It came off but it did damage the cover a little. God Damn cat.

trapland

Reaction score
ADVICE FOR YOU GUYS. Even though it is a coffee table book. Put it away. I had mine on the coffee table for months and the cat liked to sit on it so I moved it to my guitar room and put on table in there. Cat sat on it and puked up a hairball and some got on cover. It came off but it did damage the cover a little. God Damn cat.

Thats why cats are better with basil and capers than as coffee table centerpieces.

SickAgain

Reaction score
I got my hand stamped by Mr Page himself, and the inside back cover was also signed by Lori Maddox (which actually isn't her real name!)

Attachments

• IMG_0889.jpg
    IMG_0889.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 40

DADGAD

Reaction score
I got my hand stamped by Mr Page himself, and the inside back cover was also signed by Lori Maddox (which actually isn't her real name!)

You should have had the stamp tattood on afterwards.

Latest Threads