Jilted lover walks in on cheating husband, smashes his guitar

mdubya

Reaction score
I just don't understand how "Bartender cheats on Stewardess" is news. Seems rhetorical, more than anything else. :dunno:

PapaSquash

Reaction score
She hit the wall hard enough to collapse the shelves in the adjacent closet.

Dude is lucky all he got was a black eye. If she went Louisville Slugger on him he'd be eating through a straw for months

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I'd love to know what the li'l concubine was doing, while the FA was going all ka-razey on the dude. Actually, I'd also like to see a pix of said concubine. Especially, since I said I "would".

six-string

Reaction score
I'd love to know what the li'l concubine was doing, while the FA was going all ka-razey on the dude. Actually, I'd also like to see a pix of said concubine. Especially, since I said I "would".
she was probably digging it. some chicks get off on violence- especially when they are the cause of it.
"ooooo baby...hit him harder!!"

NRBQ

Reaction score
Years ago back in High School I had a good friend that was moving and we had a big party at his house to send him off in style. So during the party I walked upstairs and unexpectedly found one of our friends trying to steal a bunch of my buddies records. He had set them down at the door and was opening the door to get the goods out, then when he saw me he did the whole "hey what are these doing here?" BS ploy. I'd caught him red handed but nothing happened, and he left that early that night. The next day we realized "Skip" had left his acoustic guitar at the house.

So we convinced my buddy to smash that fucker up into pieces. So my friend gives it a whack and dented it but good. Then he stops, and we start shaking our heads "not enough" and we said, finish him. So he smashes that bitch into bits of wood, and then hangs the guitar on his porch so that Skip couldn't miss it as he drove over to pick it up. He was stunned and said "who did this to my guitar" and my buddy says "probably the same guy that tried to steal my albums" BLAM! It was a satisfying moment to be sure. It was nice to see my friend do his best Pete Townshend impression.

Last edited:

lpfan1980

Reaction score
But whhat kind of guitar was itt I wannaa knoowwww [childish whining] :laugh2:

Zungle

Reaction score
Damn! That sucks

On another note, She kind of has those crazy eyes and she’s kind of cute. I’d hit the shit out of it
We know......

Yep.....we know......;)

Oldskoolrob

Reaction score
That is the one question all of US want to know.
But whhat kind of guitar was itt I wannaa knoowwww [childish whining] :laugh2:
Nope - it was an acoustic so doesn't even rate on the want to know scale! :rofl:
Don't blame the messenger. I lived in Bakersfield for a while, and this story is milque-toast mild compared to some of what happens on a Saturday night in Oiltown. One lady discovered her boyfriend with another woman in a motel room. His truck was outside, and she had a set of keys. She backed off, got a running start and put that truck into the motel room. Then opened the slider at the back of the cab, hopped out through the pickup bed and lit a five gallon gas can he had in the back. The cheating folks survived by climbing out a bathroom window, naked and with a few broken bones.

She plead guilty to malicious mischief or somesuch and was fined $50. Somehow the cheating boyfriend got tagged for the damage to the motel and lost his job, and he'd let the insurance on the pickup lapse, so...

THDNUT

Reaction score
Some folks see this and think “pretty girl in a pinup pose”.

As a former aircraft mechanic, I think “that looks dangerous”.

I wanted to post:
As a former aircraft mechanic, I think FOD.

But that’s too much of an inside joke.
So what kind of plane is it? I have an opinion but I want to see if yours matches mine.

Uncle Vinnie

Proud Boomer
Premium Member
Reaction score
She hit the wall hard enough to collapse the shelves in the adjacent closet.

Dude is lucky all he got was a black eye. If she went Louisville Slugger on him he'd be eating through a straw for months
Just like this guy ...

bogs.jpg

Latest Threads