Jerry Garcia Military Record

redcoats1976

Reaction score
didnt really enjoy it,but i got through it.i did have the best 5 ton truck in the battalion and liked driving and maintaining it.

OldBenKenobi

Reaction score
I have to wonder... I was no Audy Murphy, John Wayne or Steve Rogers, but I had no problems. You just do as told. You make a mistake, you own it fix it and move on. You show some competence and willingness to learn, you move up the ranks. How damn hard is that?
I've never served in the military, but the same applies to work.

At work I'm not the fastest or the smartest, but they keep giving me more money because I do exactly what you said. Other guys who just bitch and moan and fight with the boss, they're stuck. The irony is, they're the ones who are planning to stay with the company long term. I'm planning on getting out within the next year, and I'm just getting along to get along. Go figure.

rogue3

Reaction score
...just bitch and moan and fight with the boss, they're stuck. The irony is, they're the ones who are planning to stay with the company long term. I'm planning on getting out within the next year, and I'm just getting along to get along. Go figure.
couldn't agree more.i'm busy polishing my image on the way out.The genY's i'm working with are busy making war by complaining and manipulating*within the rules*...i saw what you did there,lol.

Keep my teflon armor on at all times...

Latest Threads