Jensen C12N I just don't know.

G.L. Mitchell

Reaction score
I just recently latch on to a Fender Blues Jr Limited Tweed with the Jensen in it. I can't say I am crazy about it yet, I have an old Carvin 90s USA made VL 12 good shape, I might pop it in just to see what it sounds like. The Carvin is the Vintage Series made by Eminence, it came out of a old Belair. I use this amp for some gigs, but most of the time my PV delta Blues 210. What you guys think.

wrc73

Reaction score
Is the Jensen good and borken in? If not you may want to withold judgement until it is. Some people like the Jensen speakers, a lot don't, I haven't used any, but have experienced how a speaker changes as it breaks in. A thorough break in can make all of the difference in the world.

G.L. Mitchell

Reaction score
The amp was used when I got it, but in mint condition. I do not know for sure how much playing time is on the amp. And the original owner is gone and I know not where.

sonar

Reaction score
Figure out if there are aspects of the amp you like before buying speaker replacements. Try your Emi and see where it goes. A BJ might not be for you regardless of speaker.

NYC LP player

Reaction score
Check this out...same amp with a Greenback and a Les Paul (that is backwards). If you like it you are an speaker swap away.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ywNlnUv-Ms]Fender Blues Jr III Gold Amplifier Limited Edition (Les Paul) - YouTube[/ame]

G.L. Mitchell

Reaction score
You know I think I am starting to like it,and it sounds good with my Les Paul. I also have a Godin Exit 22 -S mahogany body maple neck, I loaded it with Tonerider Vintage Blues single coils and a Burstbucker in the bridge. They both sound wonderful on that little amp, my tele is a little brighter then I like. Think I will keep it for a while.

Latest Threads