Jeff Waters Epi sig, guitar clinic

Diocletian

Reaction score
No, it's not an LP but I wanted to share. I saw Jeff (from Annihilator, shame on you if you didn't know) last night doing a guitar clinic in Glasgow to promote his Epiphone Flying V sig model.
Sweet looking guitar, I wouldn't pay £500 for any Epiphone, but that's just me and by the by (anyone got one?).
I just wanted to share how f'ing awesome Jeff played and considering it was free, what a great time everyone had that was there.
Best thing for one guy - Jeff said he had two guitars with him, but one had a bit of fret buzz on one fret so, he asked what the second song on their first album was called and, when someone shouted "Alison Hell" Jeff reached over and gave the guy his guitar. Signed it for him later too.

Maybe you don't know who Jeff is, but you SHOULD, the guy is an awesome player and for Epiphone to get a guy like this on board....coup. Zakk Wylde? Pfft.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oboyefk8Toc]YouTube - Annihilator | Fun Palace | Live At Masters Of Rock DVD[/ame]

The Refugee

Reaction score
Never heard of the guy. Wanna fight about it?

Just kidding. Singer isn't half bad. Vocals were definitely different than expected...

BMS

Reaction score
Jeff is a cool guy. He used to lend me his Marshalls when mine were down and out. And he always made my son popcorn when we came over. :thumb:

RavenMadd

Reaction score
seen a few vids of that cat on youtube ....nasty chops

Diocletian

Reaction score
Jeff is a cool guy. He used to lend me his Marshalls when mine were down and out. And he always made my son popcorn when we came over. :thumb:
Cool, tell him I said thanks for great night. :thumb:

g60_dave

Reaction score
I loved that Alice in hell record when I was you ger

Diocletian

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maxFFZ78Dgk&feature=related]YouTube - JEFF WATERS OF ANNIHILATOR PLAYS WORD SALAD[/ame]

Latest Threads