James Bond went Trannie on us

CB91710

Not Michael Sankar
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Linda Hamilton did a number on a couple of Terminators....

sarah-expendabelle.jpg

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
For example: The Long Kiss Goodnight. Totally a badass Woman, but she also is pretty and comes across as a Woman,... just a Woman who most likely could beat your ass. It has good action, good comedy, it even has the 'Female saving The Man' trope,.. but it all actually works.

That is an interesting movie and it has stood the test of time. It is still a very good movie to this day.

This is the movie that people today wish they could make..

The Long Kiss Goodnight was an excellent film.

3bolt79

Reaction score
Well, I finally got round to watching it on demand. 007 is a woman. Bond is retired and porking Mr. White’s daughter. And bond dies at the end. End of Franchise?

LtDave32

I'm walkin' on sunshine
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Well, I finally got round to watching it on demand. 007 is a woman. Bond is retired and porking Mr. White’s daughter. And bond dies at the end. End of Franchise?

No. Not the end.

If you watch the credits, at the end there's the "James Bond will return" bit they always do.

Seems they have left that door open for future Bond films.

My guess is, they will do some "early days " thing with a young Bond.

When they started the film franchise in 1962, "Bond" was already well into his thirties.

I don't know if Ian Fleming ever wrote about Bond's life at an earlier age. But that's my guess.

JohnnyN

Just another old geezer
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
James Bond was still James Bond, but the new agent 007 was a woman.

I found it boring, but definitely political correct with a black woman as 007 and Q being gay.
At least good old Bond was still a man, although a dirty old man having sex with a woman that could easily be his youngest daughter.

But hey - it's fiction :)

@LtDave32 is right. There will be more James Bond movies - you don't slaughter a milk cow as long as it gives.

Brek

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
James bond is dead. the 007 lives on for the next agent. Its a woman this time, probably true to life. Not all spy's are blokes surley? But Its not the films made from the books going forwards. So I am probably not bothered about watching them.

LtDave32

I'm walkin' on sunshine
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
James Bond was still James Bond, but the new agent 007 was a woman.

If you recall, part way through the film they "reactivated" James' status, and the woman put in a request to hand her number back over to him, or something along those lines.

Olds442

Reaction score
the villain was complete crap, poory written and not at all believable, even for a bond villain.

and probably rami's worst acting to date.

other than that, pretty watchable movie. far too little screentime for our young american spy, whom i predict will be the "next james bond".

strat1701

El Diablo Cazador De Hombres
Reaction score
if they want a female James Bond, they could have opted to go with her:

U-jackets515151515.jpg

She kicked some major ass in Atomic Blonde, but she's around my age so I think they missed the boat on that one. But she would have been a bad ass.

Honorable mention

49231023_403.jpg

Actresses name Sasha Luss from movie Anna (good Luc Besson movie too)

PLEASE GOD NO Jessica Chastain....she wasn't as believable in the female spy movie (another movie called Ana which was meh but it did have John Malkovich in it....)

Latest Threads