Jack white... anyone, finally going to see him

Nilitara

Reaction score
Hi all

Loved the WS, respect JW, finally going to to see him in Bridlington UK. Anyone out there seen him live?

Nige

battra

Reaction score
I have not. His solo album finally arrived...I bought it on Amazon...my CD purchases there are a bit on the legendary side...over 50 so far this year.

I've listened to it a couple times and I've not made up mind really.

Ledheadforlife

Reaction score
I saw the White Stripes opening for The Rolling Stones back in '02 or '03, can't remember, had never heard of em at the time, thought they sucked balls, literally worst band I've ever seen live. Figured they were related to Mick or Keith, otherwise couldnt fathom how they got the opening slot on a Stones tour. I've grown to like em since, but one guitar with drums and no bass player live doesnt sound good ever, I don't care who you are.

Lampens

Reaction score
Recently bought blunderbuss. I like it.

bon-yr-aur

Reaction score
I saw the White Stripes opening for The Rolling Stones back in '02 or '03, can't remember, had never heard of em at the time, thought they sucked balls, literally worst band I've ever seen live. Figured they were related to Mick or Keith, otherwise couldnt fathom how they got the opening slot on a Stones tour. I've grown to like em since, but one guitar with drums and no bass player live doesnt sound good ever, I don't care who you are.
Page and Bonzo would make it work =)

Latest Threads