Izzit me or..Has Gibson lost their minds..

matthew bear

Reaction score
This whole thing is outta hand!

If someone with money wants to blow it, well OK!

Me?

I love my Oroville...

Word to your Motha!

zontar

Reaction score
Thing is--people buy them, and as pointed out--it makes the lower priced ones more appealing...

FLICKOFLASH

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
You are aware the term PAF is owned by Di'marzio and cannot be used by anyone else in marketing.Thus the word Burstbusters which there is several versions.

Again what is wrong with the finish ?

Barcham

Elitist Club Member
Reaction score
I hate rich people and hate nice things! We should all be misserable curmudgeons that draw morale boundaries that we can't defend! Chant it with me now, "Hate, hate, hate, hate!"

Much love,
B.

Rock Royalty Custom Guitars

You'd think that someone who sells such expensive guitars would have enough money to pay for their advertising. :cool:

FLICKOFLASH

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
404019_412447492142242_604066973_n.jpg

TeleDog

Pain in the Rear!
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Gibson's been creating "replicas" since the 80's.... Interestingly enough no replica has been designed exactly to the very same specs as the originals... there's always room for some other batch to be more accurate. This is a scam is you ask me, but in my book every man has the right to spend 20K, 9K or 5K in any way he wants, right? lol

Reaction score
The advertising link in your other post that was removed by LZF but remains in a quote of your post.

Which post or quote? The Jamplify platform promo for artists? If that's the one, I'm promoting a very novel artist launch platform but I'm not a majority owner of that one.

Something tells me MLP isn't our demo.

Reaction score
So where'd you come up with the cool idea to you use a bdazzler on guitar knobs? Jewel crusted relics are HOT! :cool:

The dichotomy of old and new is actually our best selling category.

I was watching an infomercial one and thought, "self, the world needs more shiny stuff." That, and the next night I was out with the creator of Room 101 and jewelery design genius, Matt Booth. We were drinking at a bar and wanted to create one knob for an old Ibanez that was my first and most loved guitar. I wanted a black platinum knob but none existed so I created it.

Love bling, love guitars, love building companies and investing in them.

SteveGangi

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
The dichotomy of old and new is actually our best selling category.

I was watching an infomercial one and thought, "self, the world needs more shiny stuff." That, and the next night I was out with the creator of Room 101 and jewelery design genius, Matt Booth. We were drinking at a bar and wanted to create one knob for an old Ibanez that was my first and most loved guitar. I wanted a black platinum knob but none existed so I created it.

Love bling, love guitars, love building companies and investing in them.

If you enjoy your job, you're ahead of the game :thumb:

Latest Threads