Izzit me or..Has Gibson lost their minds..

st.bede

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
yes... also just to remind people "there are to things that are certain in life taxes and death"... I just hate to see people whine so much.

Reaction score
Personally, I'd rather have Bob the broker hang this on his wall than an actual vintage guitar that's begging to be played. A fool and his money...

according to a well informed Marshall expert on another forum, every one of those Marshall amp/Gibson LP packages were sold before they shipped.

They are aimed at a certain clientele, not anyone who actually plays guitar.

FIFY :thumb:

HRC

Reaction score
:hmm:

Whats wrong with the finish ? & it comes with Custom Bucker and Custom Bucker S Humbucking pickups in the neck and bridge

Ps also Rosewood fingerboard with nitrocellulose trapezoid inlays

Oh boy the inlays make it worth every penny. :laugh2:

Skintaster

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Has Gibson lost their minds or have certain types of guitar buyers? Because if Gibson actually manages to sell this kind of thing, then it sounds like they're pretty smart... The buyer? Well, of that, I'm not so sure...

WolfeMacleod

V.I.P. Member
MLP Vendor
Reaction score
But! But! Those BBs are "made with genuine Alnico II magnets and wound with 42 AWG wire, with slightly mismatched coils, just like the legendary PAF humbuckers of the late '50s"!!!

42awg POLYSOL insulated wire. Dyed black/purple to look like PE.
Ain't nothin' like the real thing bayyybayyy

Reaction score

You had to think about it? Really?

Whats wrong with the finish ?

It's deliberately damaged to cash in on the craze for the fraudulent guitars that are in such in demand by poseurs.

& it comes with Custom Bucker and Custom Bucker S Humbucking pickups in the neck and bridge

So? These pickups were used in the 50s in what guitar?

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Well I use one to scratch my back.
To be precise, Jones, my valet, does the actual back scratching for me.

indeed, indeed,...

I have two of the 20k models myself,...

..to be used as snow-shoes, of course.

Double-decant-wine-snob.jpg

12watt

Reaction score
indeed, indeed,...

I have two of the 20k models myself,...

..to be used as snow-shoes, of course.

Double-decant-wine-snob.jpg

Terribly sorry for your misfortune dear boy, I prefer the originals for that purpose myself.
They are lighter you see, one can make better time on a pair from nineteen-fifty-nine.

RichBrew

Reaction score
...They are lighter you see, one can make better time on a pair from nineteen-fifty-nine.

Crucial, should the weather should turn unexpectedly, old bean. I'm sorry I let Grimbling go at the end of last year. He would have been able to source me a couple of those of which you speak.

RichBrew

12watt

Reaction score
Crucial, should the weather should turn unexpectedly, old bean. I'm sorry I let Grimbling go at the end of last year. He would have been able to source me a couple of those of which you speak.

RichBrew

A good sort was Grimbling, terrible shame he got involved in that sticky business with the miller's daughter.

TOMMYTHUNDERS

Reaction score
you peasants deal with guitars painted gold. my guitars are cast from solid gold bullion. platinum wound strings, the whole bit. i use them as anchors for my yacht... which is made out of kryptonite, just in case some do-gooder decides to disrupt my party.

Seantk

Reaction score
It's deliberately damaged to cash in on the craze for the fraudulent guitars that are in such in demand by poseurs.

I like my Tom Murphy aged Les Paul so I guess I am a poseur

you peasants deal with guitars painted gold. my guitars are cast from solid gold bullion. platinum wound strings, the whole bit. i use them as anchors for my yacht... which is made out of kryptonite, just in case some do-gooder decides to disrupt my party.

:photos: or it doesn't exit

Deus Vult

Banned
Reaction score
do you guys get mad because GM makes a Chevy Cobalt you can afford and a Cadillac Escalade that you can't?

Reaction score
I hate rich people and hate nice things! We should all be misserable curmudgeons that draw morale boundaries that we can't defend! Chant it with me now, "Hate, hate, hate, hate!"

Much love,
B.

Latest Threads