I've heard of couch potatoes before....

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
Start them young..

Introducing the ‘Baby-pod’, a tampon-shaped speaker which is inserted into the vagina and helps unborn babies hear music.

According to the company’s research, the small device stimulates neural development in the fetus through music.

It’s inserted the same way you would a tampon, then attach the audio cord to your ipod or phone and you’re good to go.

The price tag is $150, which isn’t cheap, and some have warned against using a speaker so close to your bub’s developing ears.
because who wouldn't want to listen to their parents music while getting permanent hearing damage, all the while waiting to be born to a woman who carries a speaker up her hoohoo and sees nothing wrong with it.

this world....
i swear to god....

SGeoff

Reaction score
that couch is in horrible taste. and i, um, heard it tastes horrible too:dunno:

Tone deaf

Reaction score
Start them young..

Introducing the ‘Baby-pod’, a tampon-shaped speaker which is inserted into the vagina and helps unborn babies hear music.

According to the company’s research, the small device stimulates neural development in the fetus through music.

It’s inserted the same way you would a tampon, then attach the audio cord to your ipod or phone and you’re good to go.

The price tag is $150, which isn’t cheap, and some have warned against using a speaker so close to your bub’s developing ears.

I just cranked Chopin whilst sliding something else in there. Half dozen of one, six of the other.

JTM45

Platinum Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am sure no male on this forum wonders why there are few (3 now) women around.

Speaking of, where the hell has Roxy been? Haven’t seen her around in a while, I see Harmony liking posts but not posting much anymore.

I know we’re pretty vile and extremely juvenile but it’s all in fun

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
Speaking of, where the hell has Roxy been? Haven’t seen her around in a while, I see Harmony liking posts but not posting much anymore.

I know we’re pretty vile and extremely juvenile but it’s all in fun
I don't think Roxy has posted since the infamous Frogfur stroke episode.
I don't think she saw/appreciated the double snafu situation and/or humor in them posts!
:fingersx:

Some posts were not exactly "charitable" but Good Lord were they funny.
And he kind of brought it on to himself but we're not gonna go over that again...
So I'll stop here.

But feel free to revive that thread on Friday!
:laugh2:

Just kidding.