It's too bad this off duty cop didn't do a Billy Jack beatdown on these teenage punks

Bluesky

Reaction score
4 yrs ago would have been very different posts here. I know because I was banned over them.
California is becoming the wild west again.
For reasons I cant say here.

Malikon

죽을래
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
"Culture" ..dey din do nuffin.

More and more as I get older I understand the concept of white flight and just not wanting to be anywhere near this crap anymore.

If people want to act like animals, ..fine. But I don't want to live in a Zoo.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Help nobody. I once tried to "intervene" with a "scuffle" between a man and a woman. NEVER AGAIN! That was their "foreplay"-

I saw many "arm" punches. Never turn your back. He should have started biting and stomping on feet,

pnuggett

Reaction score
Smart dude. Take the beating. Had he lawfully defended himself, we all know what the headlines would have read. Being beaten by young punks is a hell of a lot better than being beaten by the racist media.
Sad but true.

JTM45

Premium Member
Reaction score
Time to begin extermination, fucking savages

MSB

Reaction score
i stopped the video when he said this was the third time at this mall that he's stepped in... dude doesn't know what's good for him apparently.

edit, also doesn't want his last name on tv, but gives interview showing his face...

PeteK

Reaction score
I don't know if it's coincidental, but this link was on the side of that article. George Zimmerman is suing the family of Trayvon Martin for 100 million.

MSB

Reaction score
He should have pulled his weapon and shot those fuckers dead.
i'd be really surprised if he could shoot any better than he could fight. I'm glad he didn't pull it, he seems like a real dumba$$, so he would have probably ended up shooting himself or the woman he was trying to help. Why would an off duty cop be trying to take "secret" pictures of the kids anyways? So many things wrong with this situation imo. I just don't see him adding anything positively.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
i'd be really surprised if he could shoot any better than he could fight. I'm glad he didn't pull it, he seems like a real dumba$$, so he would have probably ended up shooting himself or the woman he was trying to help. Why would an off duty cop be trying to take "secret" pictures of the kids anyways? So many things wrong with this situation imo. I just don't see him adding anything positively.
The article made me suspicious if he is actually a state trooper or something else...like some sort of employee of the state police (who isn't a trooper).

EndGame00

Reaction score
Oakland has a shopping center?

The only "shopping center" there is a swap meet in a parking lot in West Oakland neighbor... That is even a bigger shithole than the actual shit districts in SFO like Tenderloin, Hayes Valley and Da Mission...