It's time to "Pop Your Cherry!" (Cherry and Wine Red thread)

Kitsune

Reaction score
Hi guys!

Since I had my first Les Paul in Cherry color, I wanted to open a thread here to let you guys show off your Cherry Les Paul
I also think Wine Red guitars should be allowed here too as they sometimes look similar and I love both colors!
From Worn Cherry and Black Cherry burst to Les Paul Custom Wine Red, so:

Show us what you've got!

To start the thread here are some old pics of my guitar, a 2017 Les Paul faded Worn Cherry :

_MG_9974.jpg

_MG_9978.jpg

_MG_9988.jpg

I'll shoot better pics soon!

Attachments

Kitsune

Reaction score
Cranberry Quilt and Wine Red. I am a big fan of the red Les Paul

Nice guitars!
I like the Cranberry Quilt cause it's is a subtle one, not big fan of flames etc... It's probably even nicer when in darker lighting. I think the wine red is looking even better though!

Kitsune

Reaction score
Translucent Cherry Classic

I like that one, the plain top looks neat with the zebras!
Here it looks very red on the photo. You can see on the pics I've posted, depending on the lighting my worn Cherry faded looks very dark and almost burgundy, is it the same with yours?

Kitsune

Reaction score
2014 Les Paul Melody Maker. Fretboard is darker than in the picture, and it now has a Wolfetone P-90 at the bridge.
This MM looks so cool, one of the most beautiful I've seen. I love the darker areas it gives it a bad ass look!
I thought that Melody Makers had a slab body, from the pic it looks like the top is carved, is it or is it flat?

LocoTex

Reaction score
This MM looks so cool, one of the most beautiful I've seen. I love the darker areas it gives it a bad ass look!
I thought that Melody Makers had a slab body, from the pic it looks like the top is carved, is it or is it flat?
Carved maple cap. Thinner mahogany body with a belly cut and a 50's neck. Fits me like a glove.

Kitsune

Reaction score
Carved maple cap. Thinner mahogany body with a belly cut and a 50's neck. Fits me like a glove.
That's dope, it makes that Melody Maker perfect, I didn't know they made them with carved tops, my buddy has a flat black one and chunky neck, feels super solid.

pangpang

Reaction score
Hi guys!

Since I had my first Les Paul in Cherry color, I wanted to open a thread here to let you guys show off your Cherry Les Paul
I also think Wine Red guitars should be allowed here too as they sometimes look similar and I love both colors!
From Worn Cherry and Black Cherry burst to Les Paul Custom Wine Red, so:

Show us what you've got!

To start the thread here are some old pics of my guitar, a 2017 Les Paul faded Worn Cherry :

View attachment 489090
View attachment 489091
View attachment 489092

I'll shoot better pics soon!
Very nice....congratulations!!!!

Kitsune

Reaction score
I'll play:

2008 Dark Fire:

2014 Classic Custom Flower Pot:

Holy crap that Custom Flower Pot!!! :drool::drool::drool:
Never seen that one before, it looks perfect!
I'm glad I've opened this thread, so many awesome guitars already!!! :applause:

Latest Threads