It's Pi day!

rcole_sooner

Beach Bum
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Been wanting to try that. Whatsherface promotes it. Sounds good to me. :)

We do get them eating out, but most of those are only part cauliflower, then a lot of brown rice flour. Still a good thing, and firmer crust than the ones we make at home.

These are the Outer Aisle brand crusts we use, which are only 3 ingredients: cauliflower, eggs, Parmesan cheese. Just 120 calories for an entire crust. A dab of Bertolli's marinara, mozzarella, turkey sausage, and veggies, were the toppings.

Bigfoot410

I'll have a sammich!
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
We do get them eating out, but most of those are only part cauliflower, then a lot of brown rice flour. Still a good thing, and firmer crust than the ones we make at home.

These are the Outer Aisle brand crusts we use, which are only 3 ingredients: cauliflower, eggs, Parmesan cheese. Just 120 calories for an entire crust. A dab of Bertolli's marinara, mozzarella, turkey sausage, and veggies, were the toppings.

View attachment 365349
Sounds great! Thanks! I'll give it a try. Love all the ingredients. :) Where can ya get 'em??

rcole_sooner

Beach Bum
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds great! Thanks! I'll give it a try. Love all the ingredients. :) Where can ya get 'em??

We've only found the Outer Aisle crusts locally at Crest (a supermarket). They are available on Amazon, but I've never ordered frozen grocery items from Amazon.

The rest is picked up at Walmart and/or Crest.

Bigfoot410

I'll have a sammich!
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
We've only found the Outer Aisle crusts locally at Crest (a supermarket). They are available on Amazon, but I've never ordered frozen grocery items from Amazon.

The rest is picked up at Walmart and/or Crest.
Thanks, man! I've ordered Omaha steaks on Amazon before. They showed up perfect, so I can only assume dry ice shipping should work great for pizza crust too. :)

Latest Threads