It's now Parent 1 & Parent 2

lancpudn

Reaction score
"French schools are set to replace the words ‘mother’ and ‘father’ with ‘Parent 1’ and ‘Parent 2’ following an amendment to a law which passed through French Parliament this week".

"The new naming convention is ostensibly aimed at ending discrimination against same sex parents but critics argue that it “dehumanises” parenthood and may lead to rows over who gets classified as ‘Parent 1'."

Brians Evil Twin

Poophoria Sōtō Zen
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
thing-1-and-thing-2-1.png

Dun Ringill

Shall not be infringed
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
"French schools are set to replace the words ‘mother’ and ‘father’ with ‘Parent 1’ and ‘Parent 2’ following an amendment to a law which passed through French Parliament this week".

"The new naming convention is ostensibly aimed at ending discrimination against same sex parents but critics argue that it “dehumanises” parenthood and may lead to rows over who gets classified as ‘Parent 1'."
Next we will hear that children should be raised by the state..

Roxy13

Reaction score
What is wrong with "parents" for plural and "parent" for singular without the number designation?

If names need to be filled in:

Parent: _________________
Parent:__________________

Someone at the school says to Johnny or Susie, "I need to call your parent. Who should I call?" And let the student tell you.

TheX

I am Varna Sankar
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
What is wrong with "parents" for plural and "parent" for singular without the number designation?

Someone at the school says to Johnny or Susie, "I need to call your parent. Who should I call?" And let the student tell you.

Logic is awesome.

Bytor1958

Reaction score

I see this as a 2 part question.

1) What is wrong with parents? They are allowing this to happen. The new generation.

2) What is wrong with parents? Gender has become a issue with some people and they have to change it for everyone.

Latest Threads