It’s only a little snow

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Pennsylvania is an odd duck......We watch the X Files Mulder always has cases in Pennsylvania.....Pennsylvania-Transylvania......Florida has nothing on us....I shovel my elderly neighbors out .....Hell,I just worked 34 hours straight......walked home 4 miles.. .shoveled our driveway to the "mouth" of the street....I love snow...makes me strong...

dro

Reaction score
I just went for a walk to stretch my legs.

Upon my return, I noticed an older woman a couple doors down struggling to shovel deep heavy snow. I don't know her and have never seen or met her. So, I grab the snow blower and go clear her driveway and sidewalk. I just waved. I couldn't hear anything. I never said a thing. Finished up and went home.

I did not shoot anyone.
Good man

wildhawk1

Reaction score
I shovel the neighbor's sidewalk.

She makes me cheesecakes.

Nobody gets hurt.

scrumm21

Reaction score
In Nebraska the fire department would flood the concrete tennis courts so the smaller kids had a place to skate. I lived on the ponds as a kid.
around '71 family moved from Minnesoooota to house across the street from me - Central Ky.
Had 6 kids.
1st winter here, at 1st freeze, the 1st thing they did was hose down their nice Huge back patio and thus this 14 yo ky boy got his 1st taste of backyard Ice Hockey. ( only socks or smooth soles allowed lol )

oldest kid and i still converse monthly....gonna bring it up next time

( Lexington actually had a minor league hockey team from '96 - '01 Lex Thoroughblades - went several times )

mgenet

Cheese Burger = Earth
Reaction score
Morons.

And you call that snow! Why, back in my day it snowed 7 feet. Every day! Had to walk to school barefoot through it!
AND uphill Both ways...

JTM45

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shovel your neighbors you get cheesecake or a few bucks, go rob a joint and ya get some head? What the fuck happened ?

:lol:

danohat

Reaction score
My friend is on the news here in Michigan for the giant ice rink he builds in his yard every year. We got him the pool liner to fit the rink. Fill it, freeze it.

GearHo

Reaction score
In East Boston, it is understood that if you remove the folding chairs from a shoveled out spot, it is legal to shoot you, in fact it’s a requirement,

KTM

Reaction score
We had freezing rain last night followed by snow. The 33 mile drive into work was interesting.

Latest Threads