ISO: Replacement Brass Nashville Bridge Saddles - Unnothced

PoorMan

Reaction score
Title says it all. I have a funky Nashville bridge that needs new saddles. All I can find is Zinc replacements, trying to find either unplated or nickel plated brass, unnotched saddles.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Thomas Madden

Reaction score
Thanks Justin. Did not know. Maybe the other company may have the un-notched saddles he needs. Again thanks on the proprietary deal, because I will be looking for some Gibson saddles as well. i would prefer the pre-notched saddles. My eyes are getting bad anymore... lol

MSB

Banned
Reaction score
don't think you will. If its a stock Gibson bridge, I wouldn't bother, replace it with something of quality of your choosing.

Dazza

Reaction score
To add confusion to your quest earlier Nashville bridges were stamped made in Germany by Schaller, so it might be worth searching for Schaller parts. Later Nashville bridges are Chinese made. I've recall posts saying parts are slightly different between German and Chinese bridges though I've no personal experience to go on.

Daz

Thomas Madden

Reaction score
Dazza,
Speaking of out of country Gibson USA parts... Do you know anything about the so-called Chinese Grover tuners that supposedly were the wrong size?

Last edited:

Latest Threads