Isn't this out of line

Thumpalumpacus

Reaction score
You know you guys were right. It felt really good helping my grandmother and the house guest and she appreciated it so much. The lady staying over night was a wonderful lady and I enjoyed making her feel at home although she was a stranger here.

So, did you get you some?

davebz

Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St0-Y43XILc"]YES Man old lady scene - YouTube[/ame]

frankthomson

Reaction score
You know you guys were right. It felt really good helping my grandmother and the house guest and she appreciated it so much. The lady staying over night was a wonderful lady and I enjoyed making her feel at home although she was a stranger here.

im so glad you said this because honestly, you sounded like you needed a good ass whoopin. :cool:

not like a *punch your teeth down your throat* whoopin, more like a nice *hard gut punch* whoopin

:wave: xoxo

Strato

Banned
Reaction score
Well I'll be darn. I knew underneath that hard core exterior, there was a good guy lurking inside.
Proud of you for giving it a chance.
You've got a great big heart, little buddy.
:applause::applause::applause:

Cruznolfart

Reaction score

Outstanding! Well done. :thumb:

River

Reaction score
fed-sugar-daddy-free-money-1-2.jpg

If you're being honest, you have my admiration. If not, well...

Latest Threads