Isn't this out of line

Electroman67

Reaction score
My dad has a saying he likes to use at his house when he gets pissed, 'I pay the goddamn mortgage around here i'll do whatever the fvk i want.'
Kinda self explanitory imo. :thumb:

Groove Toad

Banned
Reaction score
This is a golden opportunity to do the right thing. Help out.

And, play some really mellow acoustic stuff for your Grandma and her guest. You'll make a truck load of "good points." And maybe, Granny will bake you a pie. Pie is always good.

Electroman67

Reaction score

And, play some really mellow acoustic stuff for your Grandma and her guest. You'll make a truck load of "good points." And maybe, Granny will bake you a pie. Pie is always good.

Post of the day right here.....and speaking of playin acoustic, why not take this oppurtunity and try writing a song? The worst that could happen is it not work out.

Publius pro tem

Reaction score
My dad has a saying he likes to use at his house when he gets pissed,
'I pay the goddamn mortgage around here i'll do whatever the fvk i want.'
"You wanna call the shots? You want my goddam house keys? Truck keys? Check book? Payroll? All the fxcking bills?"

That conversation happened only ONCE.
I got the hint.

bertzie

Reaction score

Hell, I'll come over and play if there's pie involved. ****ing love pie.

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
Seems you missed learning a great deal form your grandma!
If there were more people like her, the world would be a better place.
People got all mushy and emotional watching the movie "Pay it forward".
But who does that? No one. Oh, wait.
There's your grandmother doing it. And maybe you next time if you learn anything.

When I was young, we were living with our parents and grandparents in the same house. One day my mother took me with her to pick up my grandma at the train station . She had gone on a trip to visit friends in North-Dakota and Winnipeg. When she showed up at the station she was with a 19 year old girl. She said she met her on the train, she had left for Montreal because she was pregnant and her family was totally whacko over that. She knew no one in town, didn't have much money, didn't know exactly what to do. She didn't speak French at all and my grandma could barely speak English. So my grandma had invited her to stay with us! Gail spent 2-3 weeks. My grandma helped her find a job, a place to stay. She went on to teach Arts (drawings and stuff) at the Museum of Fine Arts. Goes to show how helping someone can make a difference.

Try it and see what happens!

SteveGangi

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
"You wanna call the shots? You want my goddam house keys? Truck keys? Check book? Payroll? All the fxcking bills?"

That conversation happened only ONCE.
I got the hint.

Did your dad go to the same top secret Dad School mine went to? I got the same speech. :D

ledzepp2122

Reaction score
You know you guys were right. It felt really good helping my grandmother and the house guest and she appreciated it so much. The lady staying over night was a wonderful lady and I enjoyed making her feel at home although she was a stranger here.

Groove Toad

Banned
Reaction score
You know you guys were right. It felt really good helping my grandmother and the house guest and she appreciated it so much. The lady staying over night was a wonderful lady and I enjoyed making her feel at home although she was a stranger here.

Good on you.

Latest Threads