Is this worth $300?

Weldaar

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Looking to sell this Epi. Les Paul Classic 2006, mint condition. Plays and sounds very good. New CTS pots. Grover Tuners, Epi Alnico pups.
Worth $300? Do not want to ship, just looking for advice.

Last edited:

Weldaar

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
She really plays well. Not a scratch nor nick.

Bud Stoner

Premium Member
Reaction score
The Epi Classics were really good guitars.

I say yes to the price, and go for it and if you get it, there had damn well be some :photos: for us guitar pervs to drool over!

:cheers:

Weldaar

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Already have it, just want to know what it's worth so I can sell it.

Razzle

Reaction score
Seems like a good price.

Does the Epi Classic have a thin neck like a Gibby Classic?

Tone deaf

Reaction score
I think that the price seems fair. Put it on CL (no shipping). If you get an interested buyer, set up a meet at the local grocery store or Starbucks.* You should scout the site, first, and find an outdoor power outlet. Bring a little practice amp, so that he/she can test it.

* I never have CL people come to my house. I use an anonymous email address and a burner phone for CL transactions. The fact that I might be paranoid doesn't mean people aren't out to get me.

Weldaar

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
People have come to my house, not concerned, I have weapons LOL
There is a meeting place at the Sheriffs office in town. I have sold several things that way.
I also bring a battery powered amp. Cannot tell the tone but just to make sure everything works.

bblooz

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
I think that the price seems fair. Put it on CL (no shipping).
+1
Also, check to see if there is a local musical instruments Marketplace group on your area on Facebook. I have bought and sold several items this way too. GLWS

AwfulQuiet

Reaction score
People have come to my house, not concerned, I have weapons LOL
There is a meeting place at the Sheriffs office in town. I have sold several things that way.
I also bring a battery powered amp. Cannot tell the tone but just to make sure everything works.
An Amplug and a pair of headphones would help with that. I've done it several times when buying used. Has saved me from wasting money more than once.

smk506

Reaction score
Say 350 with case, and let them talk you down.
Yup. A case always makes a deal more attractive to me, and if I were in the local epi lp market I wouldn’t even try to haggle at $3fiddy.