Drew224

"Obvious BS Artist"
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
the demos i've heard sound good
there are some guys on here who own and like

Frankie A.

Reaction score
I have one . . use with a 1-12 cab for small bars and rehearsals . . nice tone, sweet little head IMO . . :thumb:

Ferrarimk13

Reaction score
Based on the videos on youtube, the blackheart stuff sounds really good. I think the little giant sounds way better than the marshall class5 and is cheaper too. I would expect the handsome devil to be pretty awesome.

ext1jdh

Reaction score
I have the HD combo and it's fracking excellent. Nice cleans, gritty bluesy tones, and it can get really crunchy. very versatile. Takes pedals well.
I've played my epi LP and Godin 5th ave on it and it can go from sweet and angelic to dark and demonic. Worship music, to classic rock, to punk, and metal with pedals. It's at home playing classic rock and blues.

I'd go for this in a heartbeat.

Mike I

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the Little Giant head / cab, and it sounds pretty damn nice! NOS tubes does wonders for it, and a speaker upgrade to help tailor your tone, and your done.

I see they must be increasing in price, no doubt due to their popularity. I got mine new for 100 less than what I'm seeing now. I got mine about 6 mos ago.

Phildog

Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys. I really didn't have much more to go on besides the review sites. But they can seem bias at times. I figured here, there'd be some actual owners, or at least, those knowledgeable of them.

The price seemed pretty reasonable to me... until Mike Irvin pulled my coat about the price increase. I guess that can be expected on the Bay.

Mike I

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Check the Blackheart web site, and find a dealer near you. Might be a better deal than off the bay.

Good luck in your search.

ext1jdh

Reaction score
The price seemed pretty reasonable to me... until Mike Irvin pulled my coat about the price increase. I guess that can be expected on the Bay.

Heh i found mine at a local Guitar Center on the used rack. They thought it was a BH5-112 and priced it accordingly ($280) when it should have been about $100 more at least. Hell of a nice birthday present.

Sam Ash stores are usually Blackheart dealers.

In the Philadelphia area (19019) there are at least 12 dealers, 3 Sam Ash and a couple Music & Arts Centers

paruwi

Kraut-Rocker
Reaction score
I have one, too
and really like the sound and the overall quality.

Over here the price on all Blackhearts went up 25-35% ! the last weeks....

Now the HD-Combo is 469€, I got mine for 369€

Mostly it's the other way when I'm buying stuff......

:thumb:

scozz

Reaction score
Blackheart amps are killer, and built like tanks. :cool:

Latest Threads