LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
It was fine, Rob.

My house is cluttered with books and guitar parts.

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Yeah, he needs the work. He's got a few fucks to buy.
Psssssst... hey, buddy... check it out... wanna buy some fucks? Check it out. Right here. Genuine fucks. Band new. Never given; never taken. How many you want? Ten? Twenty? Once these are gone, they will not be back.

I got people waiting. Yes? No? Don't waste my fucking time.

Roberteaux

Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
It was fine, Rob.

My house is cluttered with books and guitar parts.
I still laugh every time I think of that time you called to tell me that delivery of my Telecaster might be delayed by a week or so... that you'd found you only had one knob for tone or volume, and so you had to order a second one.

IIRC, you were rummaging around in a junk drawer in your kitchen while we spoke... and actually found a brand new knob for a Telecaster hiding in there, among the miscellaneous other stuff that ends up in a kitchen's junk drawer.

I just had to laugh... who but a luthier would actually toss a brand new guitar part into a kitchen junk drawer like that? :laugh2:

--R :p

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I still laugh every time I think of that time you called to tell me that delivery of my Telecaster might be delayed by a week or so... that you'd found you only had one knob for tone or volume, and so you had to order a second one.

IIRC, you were rummaging around in a junk drawer in your kitchen while we spoke... and actually found a brand new knob for a Telecaster hiding in there, among the miscellaneous other stuff that ends up in a kitchen's junk drawer.

I just had to laugh... who but a luthier would actually toss a brand new guitar part into a kitchen junk drawer like that? :laugh2:

--R :p

:rofl: yeah, thats me!

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
F those points. We have extensive top secret files down on the lower levels of MLP HQ.

It’s right next to the moon pie vault and Duncan Hines depot.

The vault that the first number in the combination is 4?

:cool2:

Latest Threads