Is this forum run by TheGearPage?

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey, I wanted a dedicated bass forum way back but nooooooooo.....

335 forum? Hell naw....

Bigger’n Eleben Skrangs? You may have a point. We can get em all bunched up together that way....

:cool2:

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Easier to take em out all bunched up together.....

:cool2:

Red Planet

Reaction score
Hello guys! Just got banned for the second time at TGP. It appears to me not all but some of these forums get a group think culture going kind of like a high school click and you must agree with the group think or be dealt with harshly.

Let me get this out of the way quickly. I play a Les Paul and a Telecaster too ban away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Seriously I don't get TGP mentality it has become like an incestual wife beating dysfunctional family over there and you better comply or you will be raped and beaten. Sorry to put it so graphically but those guys can kiss my round fat hole and I would love for any one of them to meet me face to face and behave that way.

So I'm good with being banned but I think they should at least not be so Gestapo about it and they should allow you to remove your content from the site. OK rant over, if I broke rules here I apologize in advance.

Red Planet

Reaction score
BTW I like that phone, will those still work on todays systems?

LP121

Reaction score
Hello guys! Just got banned for the second time at TGP. It appears to me not all but some of these forums get a group think culture going kind of like a high school click and you must agree with the group think or be dealt with harshly.

Let me get this out of the way quickly. I play a Les Paul and a Telecaster too ban away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Seriously I don't get TGP mentality it has become like an incestual wife beating dysfunctional family over there and you better comply or you will be raped and beaten. Sorry to put it so graphically but those guys can kiss my round fat hole and I would love for any one of them to meet me face to face and behave that way.

So I'm good with being banned but I think they should at least not be so Gestapo about it and they should allow you to remove your content from the site. OK rant over, if I broke rules here I apologize in advance.
I'll warn you, ain't none of us right in the head.

Seriously. It really is like herding cats around here.

Red Planet

Reaction score
I will be back for more of this punishment tomorrow. Evidently if your banned from TGP your punishment is to be exiled to MLP. Got to go crash early morning.

100LL

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
To make a state by state analogy:
mylespaul = wyoming
tdpri = california
marshall forum = texas
strat-talk = delaware
acousticguitar forum = oregon
drum forum = florida
everything SG = new hampshire
epiphone talk = guam