Is this forum run by TheGearPage?

LP121

Reaction score
I came over from the Marshall forum.
Lots of good guys over there, but I bought a Les Paul about the time the site went through a lot of changes and old timers were bailing.
Any time I've ever visited another guitar forum I come running back here with my tail between my legs.
This was the first (and still the only) guitar forum I ever became active on, so I sometimes forget that this is not the norm, but taking a quick gander around the web proves that we have something pretty darned cool here.
The only other forum I belong to is the Marshall forum. I never post but I do lurk. They seem like a decent bunch of guys but there's a different vibe there.

I feel at home here. You guys and girls are as (in some cases more) screwed up as I am. :laugh2:

fett

Get fett. It pays.
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I'm a member of Squier-Talk.

dc007

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have an account at the Marshall forum but never posted there. Only forums besides this one I have been active on are the Decware forum many years ago and the other LP forum. I have more fun here. The Decware forum was not bad but I am not into those flea powered stereo amps any longer.

LPMarshall Hack

Reaction score
I love the Marshall Forum. Also love Marshall Roadhouse but it’s pretty slow over there.

catawompus

Reaction score
I've been in TDPRI for a long time now and never had the feeling they had Nazi mods there. But then I'm one of the good boys... :thumbs:

MikeyTheCat

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the only other forum I visit and it's just to read is the Steve Hoffman forums.

I used to be part of several martial arts forums but at a certain point a few members got very cult like.

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I used to hang at TDPRI many years ago, back when Ron Kirn and others regularly posted in volume. It was straight guitar talk, though. No shenanigans. I learned a ton about Fenders from that site and a few great members there.

Met a really cool dude who lived in upper NJ who wound Tele pups and I took my Tele up there to meet him one day and ended up getting a bridge pup for an Anniversary Tele (that I eventually sold to @Crotch). I wish I could remember his name; he was super cool.

Small world in this community.

rolandson

Reaction score
I think each has their own threshold. I can use language here that Strat-Talk and tdpri doesn't permit. But...I believe these sites are all owned by the same entity.

Dave_W

Reaction score
I used to hang at TDPRI many years ago, back when Ron Kirn and others regularly posted in volume. It was straight guitar talk, though. No shenanigans. I learned a ton about Fenders from that site and a few great members there.

Met a really cool dude who lived in upper NJ who wound Tele pups and I took my Tele up there to meet him one day and ended up getting a bridge pup for an Anniversary Tele (that I eventually sold to @Crotch). I wish I could remember his name; he was super cool.

Small world in this community.
Rob DiStefano of Cavalier Pickups? https://www.frettech.com He's still active at TDPRI.

So am I, but I don't post that often there any more.

Latest Threads