Is this forum run by TheGearPage?

LP121

Reaction score
I came over from the Marshall forum.
Lots of good guys over there, but I bought a Les Paul about the time the site went through a lot of changes and old timers were bailing.
Any time I've ever visited another guitar forum I come running back here with my tail between my legs.
This was the first (and still the only) guitar forum I ever became active on, so I sometimes forget that this is not the norm, but taking a quick gander around the web proves that we have something pretty darned cool here.
The only other forum I belong to is the Marshall forum. I never post but I do lurk. They seem like a decent bunch of guys but there's a different vibe there.

I feel at home here. You guys and girls are as (in some cases more) screwed up as I am. :laugh2:

fett

Get fett. It pays.
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I'm a member of Squier-Talk.

MagneticTape

Reaction score
Enthused Digital, LLC own them and plenty of others as per T&C for the sites.

Thanks LSAR, I should have thought to check that. I wonder if they started them all themselves or if they're one of those groups that goes around buying up existing forums. My guess is the latter.

dc007

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have an account at the Marshall forum but never posted there. Only forums besides this one I have been active on are the Decware forum many years ago and the other LP forum. I have more fun here. The Decware forum was not bad but I am not into those flea powered stereo amps any longer.

LPMarshall Hack

Reaction score
I love the Marshall Forum. Also love Marshall Roadhouse but it’s pretty slow over there.

catawompus

Reaction score
I've been in TDPRI for a long time now and never had the feeling they had Nazi mods there. But then I'm one of the good boys... :thumbs:

MikeyTheCat

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the only other forum I visit and it's just to read is the Steve Hoffman forums.

I used to be part of several martial arts forums but at a certain point a few members got very cult like.

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I used to hang at TDPRI many years ago, back when Ron Kirn and others regularly posted in volume. It was straight guitar talk, though. No shenanigans. I learned a ton about Fenders from that site and a few great members there.

Met a really cool dude who lived in upper NJ who wound Tele pups and I took my Tele up there to meet him one day and ended up getting a bridge pup for an Anniversary Tele (that I eventually sold to @Crotch). I wish I could remember his name; he was super cool.

Small world in this community.

rolandson

Reaction score
I think each has their own threshold. I can use language here that Strat-Talk and tdpri doesn't permit. But...I believe these sites are all owned by the same entity.

Dave_W

Reaction score
I used to hang at TDPRI many years ago, back when Ron Kirn and others regularly posted in volume. It was straight guitar talk, though. No shenanigans. I learned a ton about Fenders from that site and a few great members there.

Met a really cool dude who lived in upper NJ who wound Tele pups and I took my Tele up there to meet him one day and ended up getting a bridge pup for an Anniversary Tele (that I eventually sold to @Crotch). I wish I could remember his name; he was super cool.

Small world in this community.
Rob DiStefano of Cavalier Pickups? https://www.frettech.com He's still active at TDPRI.

So am I, but I don't post that often there any more.

Latest Threads