Is this forum run by TheGearPage?

MagneticTape

Reaction score
The bottom of TGP lists this site and others as being "sister sites" This implies they are under the same ownership or share common administration.

This was surprising to me because I've seen threads on multiple sites in this list that were critical of TGP's mods and what they felt was overreach.
Those threads would result in an instant ban on TGP but still exist on other forums. In my experience, other forums have many of their most active people spending time there to avoid TGP so I'm a little confused.

Sister Sites
Telecaster Discussion Page
My Les Paul
Strat-Talk
Seven String Forum
Gretsch-Talk
Squier-Talk Forum
Marshall Forum
Drum Forum
Everything SG
Epiphone Talk

Attachments

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I told a joke on TDPRI once and got roasted. Definitely not my kind of town.

MLP is just fine, there's a good balance here between rowdiness and not getting too carried away.

Others forums are way too uptight and boring. (or prone to permanent butt-hurt over every little thing)

James R

Reaction score
I told a joke on TDPRI once and got roasted. Definitely not my kind of town.

MLP is just fine, there's a good balance here between rowdiness and not getting too carried away.

Others forums are way too uptight and boring. (or prone to permanent butt-hurt over every little thing)
Any time I've ever visited another guitar forum I come running back here with my tail between my legs.
This was the first (and still the only) guitar forum I ever became active on, so I sometimes forget that this is not the norm, but taking a quick gander around the web proves that we have something pretty darned cool here.

meatball

Reaction score
This is still my all time favorite .. I got Roasted about 8 years ago when I first got into this forum . I wised off online against someone that I should have respected and I didnt .. My bad , Lesson learned , move on ,, I did ,, here I am now ,, still the best Forum about Les Pauls there is ,, Great advice , great recommendations , great live tips ,, you cant beat the experience ,, Hopefully I get to put some wise ass. In his place one day ,,,
Once more thing for Lt Dan .....Where is the damn CAKE Forum !

meatball

Reaction score
Any time I've ever visited another guitar forum I come running back here with my tail between my legs.
This was the first (and still the only) guitar forum I ever became active on, so I sometimes forget that this is not the norm, but taking a quick gander around the web proves that we have something pretty darned cool here.
Well said sir ,, ,none better. In my honest opinion .. they are always there .. When my mom and dad died , I got support from my MLP brothers here In the Backstage , When I lost my cat , Meatball ( yup ,my moniker is after my cat ). I Got support . When Others have lost parents , spouses , and animal buddies , we were there for them ,,, well said sir ,, the best there is on Backstage

Latest Threads