Is There a Thread That You Never Want to Read Again ?

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Tabloid crap. Like the Enquirer and such.

HRC

Reaction score
I read every thread on the forum over and over until I get to the end of the threads then I start over.

toymaker

Reaction score
Ones announcing the passing of another member, especially those involving members passing much to young, and those passing from cancer.

Loss of pet threads suck too...

I understand death is a natural thing, and no one sticks around forever...still doesn't make it easier to accept.

The political stuff, the lame bashing and the name calling I can ignore...much harder to ignore when someone you respect, someone who creates interesting topics or someone who inspires isn't around any longer.

Reaction score
I hate it when you're having a threesome with two Supermodels and the least
attractive of the two whispers in your ear "Save it for me"

I hate that.

Phaedra

Reaction score
I'm new here, and Onehippie/MadHatter has been nothing but open and kind to me everytime I've posted there. Why anybody would have a problem with that thread is waaay beyond me. It's like a 24 hour diner where all or some of your friends are, at least some of the time. How is that not cool?

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
I'm new here, and Onehippie/MadHatter has been nothing but open and kind to me everytime I've posted there. Why anybody would have a problem with that thread is waaay beyond me. It's like a 24 hour diner where all or some of your friends are, at least some of the time. How is that not cool?

P, I was there on page one. It is just PURE Bs,which is great. No snobbery,people see big #s; want to tear it down. I do hate the name change though;Who is One reminded me of Waiting for Godot.

Minte

I need a snappy title
Reaction score
How about a NEW who is onehippie thread totally dedicated to the 2016 elections!

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
I used to play for Kiss.

I guess you missed PM'ing him for the "deetz".
Awesome!

I hate it when you're having a threesome with two Supermodels and the least
attractive of the two whispers in your ear "Save it for me"

I hate that.

Most of the time what I hear is: "Give it to me".
Oh well.
I guess different threesome strokes for different threesome folks.

VerbalPuke

Reaction score
The onehippie thread. To read all that and think to be caught up with it would seem like going to somebody else's high school reunion. It belongs to those that were there.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkJehlr1tEw[/ame]

Me the first time I went into the onehippie thread. :laugh2:

kevinpaul

Reaction score
Threesome is a strange competitive thing, I love the one that light a smoke for me. The other one I hate because she turns my gloves inside out, and goes for the wrong peanut butter. I hate crunchy.

Latest Threads