Is there a new Slash Epiphone AFD Les Paul coming out soon?

noise5150

Reaction score
I thought I read somewhere that there is gonna be a new Slash Epiphone AFD Les Paul coming out soon is this true? In addition, how about a Randy Rhoads Epiphone Les Paul as well - any truth to this?

Reaction score
Whoopee! Another Epiphone Les Paul Standard with a new finish, alnico II's, and Slash's name scribbled on it. That makes it totally worth $900...

Drew224

"Obvious BS Artist"
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I thought I read somewhere that there is gonna be a new Slash Epiphone AFD Les Paul coming out soon is this true? In addition, how about a Randy Rhoads Epiphone Les Paul as well - any truth to this?

don't think so.

GuitarSolo004

Reaction score
The Slash afd les paul looks almost like a les paul standard plus top in amber but with a deeper flame.

The only real difference between the afd and a standard will be the neck profile and the pickups!

excessive81

Reaction score
l_54d5d8d573ed4391b9acfe8ad701af03.png

according to slash myspace and twiter... it has better electronics...as well as pickups. looking forward to seeing one as gibson version is just to much for me at this point but they are sweet looking. sam ash asking 20,000 for the one they have local.... it a signed aged piece (#85) but damn!!!!

:slash:
until then my version <---will just have to do lol

slash38

Reaction score
Yes its true. The Slash epiphone AFD is supposed to come out next month.:slash:

DaveM

Reaction score
The Slash afd les paul looks almost like a les paul standard plus top in amber but with a deeper flame.

The only real difference between the afd and a standard will be the neck profile and the pickups!

If it's like the other Slash Sig's it will also have a long neck tenon. Will supposedly have upgraded electronics(compared to regular standards) with orange drop caps.

Richie2K

Reaction score
For those that haven't seen it or those interested, full specs and accessories etc

Here

59lespaulmann

Reaction score
what`s next, how about an epiphone "jimmy page" model made in japan

excessive81

Reaction score
now i am torn...could possibly swing the low end gibson afd..... or grab this and add to my collection of killer epi's:slash:

slash38

Reaction score
wow Richie2K is it really gonna hit stores slash facebook said it comes out october.:slash:

excessive81

Reaction score
sweet 999.99
i can trade my sg goth off and use guitar center coupon for 15% OFF WHEN TRADING UP...SO I BE UNDER 800 FOR ONE!!!!!:slash::slash::slash:

LOOKS LIKE GIBSON BRIDGE AND TAIL PIECE TOO...ANYONE KNOW? i not read that anywhere but posts look smaller...scratch that that am site has better pics...it epi stuff....

Latest Threads