Is there a mobile site?

~Abstract~

Reaction score
The sidebar ad is making this forum difficult to use on my iPhone...

Is there a mobile version I could access?

Thanks!
Mat

chasenblues

Reaction score
The sidebar ad is making this forum difficult to use on my iPhone...

Is there a mobile version I could access?

Thanks!
Mat

First paragraph in the linked announcement from site owner Alex in November.

* We know the mobile version of the forum is not user-friendly. We are planning on upgrading to new software. The new software will have a mobile friendly version and it will not have a sidebar. The new software also has enhanced photo sharing and video sharing capability as well as better security. Plus the new software has likes, trophies, and member tagging built in. We anticipate to be running on the new software within 90 days. I can assure you plans are in-motion. Because our new software has a fully mobile version, we are not immediately planning on a mobile app.

http://www.mylespaul.com/forums/showthread.php?t=380798

~Abstract~

Reaction score
Thank you.

I read that, it was what prompted my question. I misread and thought I was on the full site (as it looks the same on my iPhone and my desktop).

Except the desktop has the ad in the correct place.

How then do I get to the desktop version on my iPhone?

Ok...thanks!

~Abstract~

Reaction score
Is it possible to get to the desktop version from my iPhone, ala Rigtalk?

Harmony

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I only have the desktop version on my iphone.

I know on some sites, at the very bottom of the page of the mobile version, it has in small print either full version or desktop version to click onto, to change.
Don't know what it has for this site.

efstop

What the hell's wrong with you?
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I go to a site with my (Android) phone, the browser automatically loads the mobile version if there is one. If I'm using Wi-FI, I sometimes tell the browser to give me the desktop version. On my tablet (also Android) I always request the desktop sites as it's Wi-Fi only. To be honest, I don't know if the MLP mobile version is any different because it looks the same to me on the phone and the tablet. I don't come here often with my phone, anyway. Too much expanding, tapping and then shrinking the pages.

Latest Threads