is the usa redefining treason...

12watt

Reaction score
They have the power to break the strongest encryption, but still suck as much as everyone else at powerpoint.

Some things can't be overcome. :laugh2:

Powerpoint's job is to make any idea look like a ransom note.

Hamtone

Reaction score
If you post on public format it should be up for grabs. If you post something (email for example) should require pc, warrant, etc.

To save us from the boogie man, we allowed ourselves to be stripped of our rights. Absolute crap, there isnt any reason to give up a thing to fight "terrorists"

The dumb thing is, if youre trying to pass info on the net they dont post or send emails.

log in to account, type up coded email, save to drafts. Bad guy 2 comes along logs in reads and answers and so on.

artis_xe

Christopher
Reaction score
MITM hack attack is frequently used by expert hackers

???? :shock:

since it helps them avoid having to break through encryption while intercepting Internet communications.

Using the technique, NSA operatives can log into a router used by an Internet service provider and divert ‘target traffic’ to a copycat MITM site, where all the data entered is relayed to the NSA.
none of this is new. and it doesn't take an expert

it's very easy to spider (download the many layers of) a website _ mimic that site , and then redirect/record the input. It's a form of website spoofing. What's even easier is to plant a keylogger on someone's machine and record every single keystroke they enter

and as far as logging into routers __ that's also very simple. I could collect all sorts of information from anyone who uses a wireless router . . . by driving by with a laptop in my car

would you like to know if your SSID has been mapped ? check the following link out

WiGLE - Wireless Geographic Logging Engine - Browsable Web Map

so what . you've been located __ right ? but if you have never properly set security on your router , and I know that you're using a Belkin or Linksys , or whatever __ default passwords for those machines are listed all over the internet.

once I get inside your router ___ well. I really shouldn't say anymore :cool:

geochem1st

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
protect-freedom.jpg

geochem1st

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
none of this is new. and it doesn't take an expert

it's very easy to spider (download the many layers of) a website _ mimic that site , and then redirect/record the input. It's a form of website spoofing. What's even easier is to plant a keylogger on someone's machine and record every single keystroke they enter

and as far as logging into routers __ that's also very simple. I could collect all sorts of information from anyone who uses a wireless router . . . by driving by with a laptop in my car

would you like to know if your SSID has been mapped ? check the following link out

WiGLE - Wireless Geographic Logging Engine - Browsable Web Map

so what . you've been located __ right ? but if you have never properly set security on your router , and I know that you're using a Belkin or Linksys , or whatever __ default passwords for those machines are listed all over the internet.

once I get inside your router ___ well. I really shouldn't say anymore :cool:

i didn't write the article.... and i am a network engineer, unix sys admin, and my last position was as an IT Security Analyst for Wells Fargo.... i hear you loud and clear.

artis_xe

Christopher
Reaction score
i didn't write the article.... and i am a network engineer, unix sys admin, and my last position was as an IT Security Analyst for Wells Fargo.... i hear you loud and clear.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

sorry . didn't know that :D
I'm skimming while working myself and wasn't taking into account what was being quoted, and what was being commented on

well __ others can be learn from the info posted above then ( some of it may even frighten the uninformed :hmm: )

KSG_Standard

Reaction score
We should set up a regulatory agency to keep gov't in check.:thumb:

Latest Threads