Is normal this documentación?

Slashperryburst

Reaction score
Yes. Its normal documentation from Gibson's Japanese office.

My wife and I are having a debate as to what exactly this is. I think it might be the (expired)warranty registration card, and she thinks it's something else. Unfortunately, the picture you have provided is not helpful at all. All we can tell you is that there's some guitar maintenance information on the right hand page. Please take better pictures of both sides of this document and we can be more helpful.

Reactions: Who

Slashperryburst

Reaction score
no hablo español

this guitar came from Japan.
esta guitarra vino de japón

disfruta mi amigo

balda

Reaction score
yes, it is the registration card But is it normal if the guitar is bought in Spain? Thank you

Slashperryburst

Reaction score
yes, it is the registration card But is it normal if the guitar is bought in Spain? Thank you
I don't think it is "normal". But the guitar was bought in Japan. I have lived in Japan for 8 years. I have met many Spanish people in Japan. The original owner bought the guitar in Japan. Then the original owner returned to Spain with the guitar.

No creo que sea "normal". Pero la guitarra fue comprada en Japón. He vivido en Japón por 8 años. He conocido a muchos españoles en Japón. El propietario original compró la guitarra en Japón. Luego el dueño original regresó a España con la guitarra.

una guitarra es barato en japón. me dijo mi amigo español

balda

Reaction score
OK thanks. Is there a difference between a gibson and another? Or are they simply distributors and according to the country does the certificate come in one language or another?

balda

Reaction score
¿Podría ser que la tienda donde se compró en España lo trajo del distribuidor japonés?

Slashperryburst

Reaction score
OK thanks. Is there a difference between a gibson and another? Or are they simply distributors and according to the country does the certificate come in one language or another?

In some countries, they use a 3rd party distributor. Japan is a big market, so I believe they do their own distribution here.

No difference with documentation other than the language. If you buy a new guitar in Spain, the documentation will be in Spanish.

balda

Reaction score
[QUOTE = "Slashperryburst, publicación: 9217225, miembro: 67271"]
En algunos países, utilizan un distribuidor externo. Japón es un gran mercado, así que creo que hacen su propia distribución aquí.

No hay diferencia con la documentación que no sea el idioma. Si compra una guitarra nueva en España, la documentación estará en español.
[/ CITAR]

gracias por todo mi amigo
un abrazo

balda

Reaction score
[QUOTE = "smk506, publicación: 9217938, miembro: 11187"]
Toda esta charla francesa me va a cabrear [USER = 82205] @ehb [/ USER] de inmediato.

Camina ligeramente.
[/ CITAR]

I do not understand what you want to say

balda

Reaction score
The seller told me that he bought it at the German Thomann store from Spain

but that doesn't matter I was just curious thanks to everyone

smk506

Reaction score
[QUOTE = "smk506, publicación: 9217938, miembro: 11187"]
Toda esta charla francesa me va a cabrear [USER = 82205] @ehb [/ USER] de inmediato.

Camina ligeramente.
[/ CITAR]

I do not understand what you want to say
Me either most of the time :D

Just a little joke.

mgenet

Earth = Cheese Burger
Silver Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
The thread had potential. .. what happened?

I mean...just pissing off EHB is enough potential right there...

mudface

Non-Deadbeat/Non-Prominent
Double Platinum Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its all good amigo..... some of this Gibson paper work can be in several languages..... depending on the location it was to end up.

I have some older Gibson literature that is printed in 4 or 5 different languages.

:)

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
The thread had potential. .. what happened?

I mean...just pissing off EHB is enough potential right there...

I see how y'all gonna be.... Uh huh.... Yep....

No cake for you!

balda

Reaction score
Its all good amigo..... some of this Gibson paper work can be in several languages..... depending on the location it was to end up.

I have some older Gibson literature that is printed in 4 or 5 different languages.

:)
Thank you