Is mlp too heavily moderated at times? Website feedback in public poll, not private.

Is MLP too heavily moderated?

• Total voters

Jody

Reaction score
*edited*
Wow....all I can say is ....wow....

Jody

Reaction score
if they ever do look for another mod, i would be happy to help. i have been here for a while, most people know me, and i am 5 hours ahead of the USA in ireland. i know it is a thankless job, but i love this place, dont plan on going anywhere, and i enjoy helping people out. i am here at least an hour a day, and check in by my iphone at least 3 times a day. sorry, i am not campaigning, just volunteering to help in any way.
Wow......
Are you not the same dude that post your personal info just a few weeks ago??????
man....now you **** up to be a MOD..??...is this a good idea??????????

colchar

Banned
Reaction score
if they ever do look for another mod, i would be happy to help. i have been here for a while, most people know me, and i am 5 hours ahead of the USA in ireland. i know it is a thankless job, but i love this place, dont plan on going anywhere, and i enjoy helping people out. i am here at least an hour a day, and check in by my iphone at least 3 times a day. sorry, i am not campaigning, just volunteering to help in any way.

I would too. I've moderated another forum so I'm not exactly new to it (much easier than this place though as it was smaller and a lot of them knew each other in real life which tended to help).

mobprop667

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Jody, we all have our off days. I do not judge you b based one one post an I would ask you not to judge me. That post was in response to someone doubting me. It was done hastily and edited almost immediately. You have a right to disagree with me, I agree, but if you ask around, you will see that I have done a lot more good than I have done harm. At the end of the day, I see a lot of people bitching about the mods, but no one is putting their money where their mouth is. I am. Jody, I enjoy your posts, and you have been here almost as long as I have. Why can't we all just get along? Lol.

LtDave32

I'm walkin' on sunshine
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Wow......
Are you not the same dude that post your personal info just a few weeks ago??????
man....now you **** up to be a MOD..??...is this a good idea??????????

Seeing Mobprop's track record, how he's posted over the last year and the content and tone of his posts and responses, especially when posting in "touchy subject" threads, I'd say he'd make a fine mod. He's consistently level-headed, a quality necessary for the job.

Dino Velvet

Reaction score
I think its fine, but theres no poll for that. Over at TGPHC they just alter your posts or delete them for whatever reason.

a Mad Cow

Reaction score
Probably should of locked this thread a long time ago..

I'm not saying it's a bad thread but let's not beat the dead horse for weeks.. I think those who wanted to make points have by now made them ..

Latest Threads