Is mental health in music still at risk?

scott1970

Reaction score
Pans, huh?

I'm sure y'all don't recall the Butter Pat Industries cast iron pan I received for Christmas last year. I've used it nearly daily over the previous year.

Last Christmas I was gifted a new, mega-large Butter Pat pan, probably because I used the other one so extensively.

Here's 2020's pan lying inside the new 2021 pan.

60NFNI4l.jpg

The small one has an eight-inch cooking surface. The large one literally weighs as much as an M1 Garand rifle. It's a beast of epic proportion and has become a favorite in the kitchen. Here it is with a cubed beef roast with carrots topped with sliced sweet potatoes, which was fantastic.

iAQlT4Ol.jpg

It takes a while to pre-heat, but it's the king of single pan meals...with leftovers.

#fiestanationsaysthewife

TXOldRedRocker

Tech pays the bills. Not a fan of tech.
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone that wants to be famous in today's social climate, is nuts, in my opinion. Paparazzi. People trying to dig into your life to "cancel" you. Stalkers. Etc.

When I see someone craving fame, my immediate reaction is that their brain is mis-wired and they have a mental illness.

six-string

Reaction score
Anyone that wants to be famous in today's social climate, is nuts, in my opinion. Paparazzi. People trying to dig into your life to "cancel" you. Stalkers. Etc.

When I see someone craving fame, my immediate reaction is that their brain is mis-wired and they have a mental illness.
so you are panning fame? got it!

scott1970

Reaction score

I don’t know. There’s an innate allure to it. I went viral at work one time, and I found the resulting notoriety to be intoxicating. Mind you, I wasn’t facing a prison sentence, and I may be of weak moral constitution. But I liked it.

redking

Reaction score
If you ain't at least half crazy then you have no business even starting in the music biz! :rofl:

When someone says they are "Pan" I'm tempted to ask them whether they prefer teflon or cast iron.

efstop

rude and low IQ'd
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't want no pan. Fuck that. I want a 24" x 36" cast iron griddle. I want bacon, eggs AND pancakes NOW!
:laugh2:

Latest Threads