Is it going to happen?

Lysol

Reaction score
Slightly unrelated, but I read an article from a Chinese website saying that if the U.S. and other allies make any military action towards the Middle East, China is going to align themselves with Russia and oppose any action taken. To me, that says if we do anything, it could very well start WWIII

Yes. An attack on Iran is an attack on Iran, China and Russia. That is why, I believe, 2,500 US Marines are coming to AU this year to be stationed here. The official reason we have is that they are taking care of security in the region, which is bullshit in my opinion....it's to use us as a base to wage war.

WWIII is quite possibly in the making folks.

Sinmastah

Epi Verification Expert
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
You're fighting WWII.

River, you and I both know they can't get here without a plane or boat. Unless they try to swim. They could hack our networks, causing that to collapse, but if threats start rising, our defense network will step up their game, and be alert every second of every day. They can attack, but the best offense is a good defense. And we have the best in the world. Period.

kmk108

Reaction score
River, you and I both know they can't get here without a plane or boat. Unless they try to swim. They could hack our networks, causing that to collapse, but if threats start rising, our defense network will step up their game, and be alert every second of every day. They can attack, but the best offense is a good defense. And we have the best in the world. Period.

That's assuming there is need for ground warfare. Right now, the most valuable branches look like the Navy and the Air Force. The talk is of developing missiles. If it turns into an all out war, all the treaties over nuclear weapons can be used to wipe asses. A few strategically placed nukes can end a war real quick.

WMB

Reaction score
Yes. An attack on Iran is an attack on Iran, China and Russia. That is why, I believe, 2,500 US Marines are coming to AU this year to be stationed here. The official reason we have is that they are taking care of security in the region, which is bullshit in my opinion....it's to use us as a base to wage war.

Ummm...yea, because 2,500 Marines some 6-8 thousand miles away from the potential conflict is clear evidence of...what exactly?

WWIII is quite possibly in the making folks.

Gosh, we can only hope.

Superlizard

Reaction score
For more reference in relation to Ahmadinejad (Iran), islam and these current events, look up "12th Imam".

Rawhdney

Reaction score
Dempsey Told Israelis U.S. Won't Join Their War on Iran.

Dempsey is the Chairman of The Joint Chiefs of Staff. He qualifies it by saying 'without prior agreement from Washington' so I suppose that still leaves wiggle room. Still, I'm glad someone's sort of toning down the sabre rattling...

High Israeli retired officers, including a former chief of staff are also warning against a strike on Iran. Being high officers, they have a realistic assessment of the disaster that could well ensue. Another former chief of staff, Lt. Gen (ret.) Dan Halutz, has just cautioned that Iran is a ‘serious’ but not an ‘existential’ threat to Israel. He is clearly disturbed that tossing around the phrase ‘existential threat’ about a country distant from Israel with very limited military capabilities sets the stage for more self-defeating adventurism.
The above is from Jaun Cole's blog.

bertzie

Reaction score
Seriously, **** everyone in the middle east. The superpowers should just get together and nuke the whole damn region till it's nothing but glass. Israel and Iran are going to keep shaking their dicks at one another till it comes to blows, so lets just send the ****ers to hell while we have the chance.

Superlizard

Reaction score
Seriously, **** everyone in the middle east. The superpowers should just get together and nuke the whole damn region till it's nothing but glass. Israel and Iran are going to keep shaking their dicks at one another till it comes to blows, so lets just send the ****ers to hell while we have the chance.

"We will have peace with the Arabs when they love their children more than they hate us." - Golda Meir

Sinmastah

Epi Verification Expert
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

You stop foreign dependence on oil, and a lot of this will go away. Another reason Keystone was needed.

Sinmastah

Epi Verification Expert
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
That's assuming there is need for ground warfare. Right now, the most valuable branches look like the Navy and the Air Force. The talk is of developing missiles. If it turns into an all out war, all the treaties over nuclear weapons can be used to wipe asses. A few strategically placed nukes can end a war real quick.

Nukes can get detonated physically, or by hacking. Because someone launches a nuke, doesn't mean it will land where it is supposed to. Like I said, for all we know, we have infiltrating their networks, and the public doesn't know about it. Which is how it should be.

Like I said, WWIII is already started - we just don't know it yet.

Iran warns world of coming great event

Iran doesn't have jack shit. They have nothing of use, and do not have any weapons. They are like China's younger brother, threatening because they have an older more powerful brother. The only reason China gives a shit is because of their oil.

bertzie

Reaction score
You stop foreign dependence on oil, and a lot of this will go away. Another reason Keystone was needed.

No. No it wont. Not one bit. They're a bunch of zealots convinced they're right with god. Nothing but total annihilation will stop them. As long as there is one man on each side, they will continue to fight.

If you kill them all, and destroy what they're fighting over, the fighting will stop.

WMB

Reaction score
"We will have peace with the Arabs when they love their children more than they hate us." - Golda Meir

How 'bout we love the children? Seeing as how we are so much more civilized and all from all them over there in "moslim-land" or however the hell you spell it.

Sinmastah

Epi Verification Expert
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
No. No it wont. Not one bit. They're a bunch of zealots convinced they're right with god. Nothing but total annihilation will stop them. As long as there is one man on each side, they will continue to fight.

If you kill them all, and destroy what they're fighting over, the fighting will stop.

You're right, but the difference is how they do it. Not only will that change, but they won't even be a remote threat to us. You take away their oil money, and they will go back to throwing rocks and spears at each other. Not building a nuclear weapon.

Latest Threads