Iron Maiden latest tour

irocdave12

Reaction score
Saw Maiden last night at their Philadelphia stop. Having seen them 3x prior I can highly recommend this Legacy of the Beast tour as their best one yet that I’ve been to. Great freaking show very well produced and most importantly they sounded really on point.

933531ED-8398-415B-82DC-DAD28D502419.jpeg

DADGAD

Reaction score
I saw them in 2012 but wasn’t as familiar with their stuff. The show itself was amazing visually as well as sonically. They are the kings of merchandising. Must have been 65 plus different shirts and hundreds of people lined up to pay $60 a shirt. I recently really got into them and man, I have to make up for lost time! I’m going on Sept 3rd and sooooo looking forward to it. What blew me away in 2012 was Bruce Dickinson’s energy. He was jumping around for hours.

James R

Reaction score
Got a ticket to see them next month. General admission open floor at Rogers Arena. Gonna be insane.
My best buddy is going to that show too.
Unfortunately, I’m not, but I’m going to give him money to buy me a tour shirt so that I can pretend I was there. :laugh2:

DADGAD

Reaction score
My best buddy is going to that show too.
Unfortunately, I’m not, but I’m going to give him money to buy me a tour shirt so that I can pretend I was there. :laugh2:
You can actually order them online and not have to brave the massive merch lineups. As it was in 2012, the shirts aren’t cheap.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
I saw PowerSlave tour, I was 18, I thought it was "decent" -it seemed like "simulated SEX" -Hard R- where is the penetration? I got very tired of seeing Steve Harris "ride" the monitor "mouthing" every lyric.

I had a friend who had a BADASS Ibanez Red Destroyer. Tim Kelly, Slaughter, guitarist woyuld jam on the Destroyer , knew BOTH guitar parts, he died in Vegas on a lonely highway. Maiden in? What year is this? 2019? I just can't, I would rather put on Maiden Japan. $60 shirts? I could eat KILLERS Indian food twice with that money.

DADGAD

Reaction score
I like the fact that as the founding member of the band, you can hear the bass on the tracks. I meant it’s pretty much equal to the guitars. Listen to Metallica’s And Justice for all. Newstead was basically pantomiming. lol.