Interesting “Children’s” Book

jb_abides

Reaction score
You know, I was browsing Barnes & Noble for what to read to the wee liddle kiddos for our next Drag Queen Story Hour, and since they were all out of 'Heather has Two Mommies' this looks like a great pick!

The school system likes to keep these things a surprise for parent and child alike, so this will remain just between us gurlz here, OK?

Can't wait until schools are back in session... Glitter and rainbows for all!!!!

:headbanger:

In your Washington Post piece, you also wrote that California and Northern Virginia are serving as laboratories for these kinds of policies. How is that the case?

Those aren’t my words. Those were David Aponte’s words. He was the co-chair of GLSEN, the Gay, Lesbian, and Straight Education Network. He was the co-chair of the local chapter. He was quoted saying that in a Washington Post interview last year, I think it was June 23, 2018. He was talking about taking GLSEN’s policies.

GLSEN has written a model district policy. This is what they would like to see in every school system in the United States. They were applying that wherever they could to see what happens with kids when we apply these policies where we teach lesbian, gay, transgender issues, as early as 5 years old. How does that work out? Laboratory was his word. I’m pretty horrified about that. I didn’t sign anything giving consent for my kids to be experimented on.

Last edited:

NorlinBlackBeauty

Reaction score
Depends on the intended age group.

Learning history is generally good. I was well out of school before I realized just how much.

Bill Hicklin

Reaction score
The one in the OP probably presents it as a "racist war crime."

Latest Threads