Info on 90s era Tribute Plus LP

Guyfawkesjeep

Reaction score
I have about 10 Epiphone Les Paula. My 2 best by far are my 2018 tribute plus 60 LPs they are heavy and sustain for years.

My question is I have a friend that had a 1990s era Korean Epiphone tribute plus. I can't find any info on these guitars. Are they crap guitars or are they as good as the current tribute 60s plus?

Any help would be great. Isn't there a wiki somewhere that has info on older models?

Pancreas

Reaction score
I have about 10 Epiphone Les Paula. My 2 best by far are my 2018 tribute plus 60 LPs they are heavy and sustain for years.

My question is I have a friend that had a 1990s era Korean Epiphone tribute plus. I can't find any info on these guitars. Are they crap guitars or are they as good as the current tribute 60s plus?

Any help would be great. Isn't there a wiki somewhere that has info on older models?

I can't speak for all of them, but I owned one a few years back and it was a great guitar. The previous owner had installed Duncans in it before I got it, but I loved that guitar. It's one of the pieces I had to sell to afford my LP Custom. It was a heavy, sustaining beast. I'd gladly buy it back now if I could track it down.

Latest Threads