Incoming

John Dewey

Reaction score
The measurements you give don't indicate a fat neck just a good medium size. I'd read somewhere that these have fat necks but maybe they don't. I look forward to your comments on its feel and it's tone report. I'm sure it won't disappoint. I'd love one
Thanks man. The seller also said the neck is medium. Medium is my preference.

VictorB

Formerly LZF
Super Mod
Reaction score

John Dewey

Reaction score
Awesome, thanks for sharing that!

sws1

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
CC #45 Dangerburst. Incoming. Will have it soon. 8.3 lbs. It looks like a nice top. Here it is.View attachment 464048
That's badass. Congrats. (And congrats to myself for picking a top that is pretty good with respect to the bald spot.)

Here's the original from a similar angle, when it was on the wall at the Custom Shop shop to compare colors with a test guitar they painted. (Your pic is more red, but I'm sure that's the cam and lighting. Similarly, my pic is too green due to the florescent lights.)

Enjoy it in good health. I was quite pleased how they came out and how they sound.

John Dewey

Reaction score
That's badass. Congrats. (And congrats to myself for picking a top that is pretty good with respect to the bald spot.)

Here's the original from a similar angle, when it was on the wall at the Custom Shop shop to compare colors with a test guitar they painted. (Your pic is more red, but I'm sure that's the cam and lighting. Similarly, my pic is too green due to the florescent lights.)

Enjoy it in good health. I was quite pleased how they came out and how they sound.
Nice, thanks man.

DMMKLP

Reaction score
Saw also on the the other forum and commented on it. It’s a true beauty and congrats. More pics and comments when she rolls in please.

Latest Threads