Incoming 50's Lemon Burst YAY....

rbraad68

Reaction score
I ordered the lemon burst sweet water exclusive 50's standard about a month ago. They were out of stock ofcourse so i've been on the list since then. So today I called to check up on the status of the order they said first couple weeks of May or end of May lol ...So i went ahead and paid for the guitar to make sure i get one when they come in stock... I really looking foward to this guitar the color is so sweet. I just hope i get a good one.. Now the wait continues....

Attachments

BDW60

Reaction score
Dang. Too bad, I have a nice Sweetwater lemon 50s I’m looking to sell. And a light one, too ... :)

rbraad68

Reaction score
Dang. Too bad, I have a nice Sweetwater lemon 50s I’m looking to sell. And a light one, too ... :)
pm me some pics and what you want for it. though it's too late for me i got a friend that wants a 50's gold top but my sway towards the lemon burst if the price is right??? i paid for mine with a credit card so the wait continues...

BDW60

Reaction score
pm me some pics and what you want for it. though it's too late for me i got a friend that wants a 50's gold top but my sway towards the lemon burst if the price is right??? i paid for mine with a credit card so the wait continues...
shoot me a PM with your email and I’ll send a few, thanks

Latest Threads