Import costs on OX4s to the U.S.?

Hecubus

Reaction score
For those of you who have ordered OX4s directly from their site and had them shipped to the U.S., what, if any, import fees, duties, or taxes did you have to pay? I am trying to figure out the true cost of getting them directly from OX4 as opposed to going through a dealer.

Thanks!

cooljuk

Transducer Producer
Premium Member
Reaction score
How many are you buying?

You don't have to pay an import ransom to The King unless you are importing something with a declared value over $2,500 USD.

Now, turn that around and other countries rake their peasants over the coals for every little nickel and dime declared on anything they import from the US.

MCT

Reaction score
For those of you who have ordered OX4s directly from their site and had them shipped to the U.S., what, if any, import fees, duties, or taxes did you have to pay? I am trying to figure out the true cost of getting them directly from OX4 as opposed to going through a dealer.

Thanks!
Zero. What you pay Mark for the pickups and shipping is it.

Skit

Witch Doctor
Reaction score
I have bought direct and there were no fees other than initial cost.

Hecubus

Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I appreciate the quick replies.

Hecubus

Reaction score
Ordered mine yesterday (Low/A4). Can't wait to review and do some shoot outs. I have Antiquities in my LP(original mags) and SG (UOA5 and A4). OX4s will replace 57 Classics/+ in my LP Traditional.

King Minimoose

Reaction score
Ordered mine yesterday (Low/A4). Can't wait to review and do some shoot outs. I have Antiquities in my LP(original mags) and SG (UOA5 and A4). OX4s will replace 57 Classics/+ in my LP Traditional.
I had Mark make me some Short A5 low output for my 335.

bassmannlespaulman

Reaction score
There is no import cost for ordering pickups from over seas man lol. That's for guitars that against the rules for CITES regulations.

I ordered 3 pickups a month ago from overseas i received 2 of them already the kloppman hb59 and the flametone 59. Im just waiting for the Monty paf to be made and then shipped

Hecubus

Reaction score
Thanks! I hear great things about the flanetones and Monty's. I've not heard of kloppmans but I will check them out.

King Minimoose

Reaction score
I will say that my pickups are taking a bit to get to me (for obvious reasons). They're finally stateside and in California, but in the wrong part (LA) and is in what seems to be a sort of limbo so I have no clue when I'm supposed to get them.

King Minimoose

Reaction score
An update that others should consider when buying pickups right now from winders across the pond. It seems that my pickups are currently in customs in LA and the USPS can hold them there for as long as they want; currently over a week.

Latest Threads