Immigration: Your personal experience

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Came to England when I was 1 years old. Now I feel quite unwelcome in a country that I consider my home.

If it's any consolation that's how straight white males in America feel now.

Misery loves company? :dunno:

We're apparently the scum of the earth, everyone hates us, we have all the power and money (pay no attention to the homeless white men you see,..pure anomaly) ..uhhh,..we're really stupid and we can't dance.

We're all also nerdy and geeky and speak properly,...also a bad thing.

pretty much any tv show or commercial that shows a white dude portrays him as an idiot and a buffoon.

Good times,..good times.

Oh we're also the only people in the world who aren't allowed to be the least bit proud of what we are. We're supposed to walk around apologizing to everyone for sh*t that doesn't concern us.

And if you ever dare to say something as stupid as, "you're proud to be a straight white male" it means you're a racist woman hating homophobe.

Isn't it neat!

I laugh at the ridiculousness of it all to keep from screaming from the ridiculousness of it all.

Not sure when we became the bad guys when we're just trying to get by like everyone else.

...oh I shouldn't say that,..I meant, "it's all my fault. All of it."

yPazfb4.gif

Course none of this is supposed to be pointed out,...ever.

"Sins of the Father"

Indeed.

MooCheng

Reaction score
Came to England when I was 1 years old. Now I feel quite unwelcome in a country that I consider my home.

well, you guys let us in and I will be forevever thankfull :naughty:

now if you guys could only figure out a way to stop it raining all the time it would be perfect

Philuk

Reaction score
I don't agree with your comments at all, Malikon. In fact, it's the antithesis to what I was referring to.

Latest Threads